Tarot Forum    

Exchanges with Navigator's Deck

> Tarot Forum > All Kinds of Readings > Reading Exchange

Citizen

Anne_23 
Exchanges with Navigator's Deck

Still wanting practice with my Navigator's Tarot of the Mystic Sea deck.

Working on being a bit more intuitive with these cards rather than reading verbatim. Please provide feedback and any constructive criticism. Use any deck you like for return exchanges.

Welcoming questions.

Thank you!
Top   #1
Citizen

AppleSpice 

I'll take a sit!

Can the cards help me get insight on whether or not I'm ready for dating/relationship?

Thanks,

AppleSpice
Top   #2
Citizen

amaya1 

Hi Anne
How Ab will be tomorrow towards me of he sees me
Top   #3
Citizen

Noni 

Hi Anne

sorry I can't do exchange reading atm.

Cheers
Top   #4
Citizen

Anne_23 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleSpice View Post
I'll take a sit!

Can the cards help me get insight on whether or not I'm ready for dating/relationship?

Thanks,

AppleSpice
Hi AppleSpice!

Base: Tower

Feeling something needs to come down in terms of your expectations or your approach before you're ready to date or start a relationship.

Ten of Swords, Knight of Cups, Five of Pentacles
You've been trying to move forward with your emotions but it's a bit like controlling a steed in a storm with your armour falling off. There's a sense of vunerability and also a bit of chaos. The ten of swords would suggest you're feeling done with this mentally and the five of pentacles suggest that you feel you've lost control of it all. There isn't anything to blame yourself for, you just need to learn some lessons (tower) and move forward and rebuild. I kind of feel the tower has or is well in the process of coming down and that you are beginning a path forward so while it may not yet be time to throw yourself into dating or a relationship, I don't get the sense that is in the far distant future. In the meantime, take stock of previous views on how you've approached and let them go.

My question:

How does PW feel about us today?
Top   #5

Citizen

Anne_23 

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
Hi Anne
How Ab will be tomorrow towards me of he sees me
Hi Amaya,

I'm not sure if I was expecting these cards so if you could give feedback with the nature of your relationship, that would be helpful.

Base: Ten of Swords
There is a sense of exhaustion mentally when it comes to you and I'm not sure if that is coming from your end or AB but I kind of suspect AB.

Arch Priestess, Five of Wands, Seven of Pentacles
There is an intuitive connection between you and Ab and he will immediately recognize that when he sees you. However, with the 5 of wands and seven of pentacles I sense a certain degree of stubborness and contention. It's as if it is a battle of will and one of you, I'm getting the sense of Ab, will feel they have to stand their ground and stick to their beliefs. They are being stubborn though and need some time to come to grips with how to compromise. Perhaps this is first sighting so hopefully Ab will soften after some time.

How will MJB react when he sees me tomorrow?
Top   #6
Citizen

AppleSpice 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne_23 View Post
Hi AppleSpice!

Base: Tower

Feeling something needs to come down in terms of your expectations or your approach before you're ready to date or start a relationship.

Ten of Swords, Knight of Cups, Five of Pentacles
You've been trying to move forward with your emotions but it's a bit like controlling a steed in a storm with your armour falling off. There's a sense of vunerability and also a bit of chaos. The ten of swords would suggest you're feeling done with this mentally and the five of pentacles suggest that you feel you've lost control of it all. There isn't anything to blame yourself for, you just need to learn some lessons (tower) and move forward and rebuild. I kind of feel the tower has or is well in the process of coming down and that you are beginning a path forward so while it may not yet be time to throw yourself into dating or a relationship, I don't get the sense that is in the far distant future. In the meantime, take stock of previous views on how you've approached and let them go.

My question:

How does PW feel about us today?
This was great advice! Yes, I agree that my plate is not entirely cleared off and still have remnants of the past but only crumbs are left. I also don't feel I'm ready to dive into dating, far from a relationship, just yet. There is a person who is very interested in me, but I think I'm going to eventually have to communicate with him that I will need more time and patience before I feel I'm ready to do anything else or become something deeper.

Right now, I am just in the midst of getting to know him and thinking of him as a friend first. Figure out whether we are even compatible or if the attraction that I feel is truly my own and not falling in love with the feelings of dating and romance.

Thanks for the reading it was helpful!

Yours: How does PW feel about us today?

While shuffling the deck, I felt a great sense of hesitation and vulnerability. Not sure if that correlates to your question.

Knight of Wands, Six of Wands, Seven of Wands

All wands, well they are definitely feeling rushed? This is the feeling I get off from these cards. I'm applying the meaning of these cards in a general situation because I am not sure if this is romantic, business or friends/family related.

For some reason I feel a sense of guilt and overwhelm from PW. That doesn't really make any sense to me, but I don't often get strong vibes as I have when it comes to PW so I thought I might relay that to you in case it does make sense.

As far as the reading, there is a sense of excitement, triumph and victorious feeling (like they reached their end goal recently?) but feeling apologetic at the same time. There's a lingering sense of guilt in the back of my mind for some reason they feel strongly of but is hesitant to communicate it.

Not sure if any of this makes sense. Most often my readings come out more smoothly and well-received but this reading came about more jagged and all over the place. Feelings of lots of highs and lows. Extreme either-or ends of the spectrum kind of emotions.

Does this make any sense, because I don't feel I can make much sense of it. Apologies if this reading was unhelpful. Let me know if you'd like another reading and hopefully it will come out much smoother than this question.

Thanks, let me know your thoughts!

AppleSpice
Top   #7
Citizen

Anne_23 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleSpice View Post
This was great advice! Yes, I agree that my plate is not entirely cleared off and still have remnants of the past but only crumbs are left. I also don't feel I'm ready to dive into dating, far from a relationship, just yet. There is a person who is very interested in me, but I think I'm going to eventually have to communicate with him that I will need more time and patience before I feel I'm ready to do anything else or become something deeper.

Right now, I am just in the midst of getting to know him and thinking of him as a friend first. Figure out whether we are even compatible or if the attraction that I feel is truly my own and not falling in love with the feelings of dating and romance.

Thanks for the reading it was helpful!

Yours: How does PW feel about us today?

While shuffling the deck, I felt a great sense of hesitation and vulnerability. Not sure if that correlates to your question.

Knight of Wands, Six of Wands, Seven of Wands

All wands, well they are definitely feeling rushed? This is the feeling I get off from these cards. I'm applying the meaning of these cards in a general situation because I am not sure if this is romantic, business or friends/family related.

For some reason I feel a sense of guilt and overwhelm from PW. That doesn't really make any sense to me, but I don't often get strong vibes as I have when it comes to PW so I thought I might relay that to you in case it does make sense.

As far as the reading, there is a sense of excitement, triumph and victorious feeling (like they reached their end goal recently?) but feeling apologetic at the same time. There's a lingering sense of guilt in the back of my mind for some reason they feel strongly of but is hesitant to communicate it.

Not sure if any of this makes sense. Most often my readings come out more smoothly and well-received but this reading came about more jagged and all over the place. Feelings of lots of highs and lows. Extreme either-or ends of the spectrum kind of emotions.

Does this make any sense, because I don't feel I can make much sense of it. Apologies if this reading was unhelpful. Let me know if you'd like another reading and hopefully it will come out much smoother than this question.

Thanks, let me know your thoughts!

AppleSpice

Haha, no that pretty much describes our relationship to a T...jagged, chaotic and all over the place with extreme highs and lows. Which is why I end up asking the cards on a daily, sometimes multiple times a day what the heck is going on.

It's a romantic relationship and has been going on for 2 years. He loves me. And I love him. I know he does but it has been complicated and primarily for one reason and nothing to do with us. This is so strange to talk about but seeing as we're all fairly anonymous and I've mentioned it in a previous thread, he has had this intense attraction toward amputee women since he was a child. It felt like that was his destiny, soul-mate, purpose, etc. He never understood where that came from and has spent his entire life trying to figure it out, get rid of it, use it or something. Then I come along, not an amputee, and he falls in love with me. But can't let go of the past. That's probably where the guilt is coming from. Yesterday he was going on about how much he loved me and how he sees a future with me but can't commit until he knows for certain where this is going or not going.

I wonder what he is feeling victorious over, if the cards can show that.

Thanks, I know it's a difficult situation to read but I felt you hit the nail on the head as much as it can be.
Top   #8
Citizen

Dartellus 

Hi Anne!

Can i sit?

I only be able to return the reading in the monday, thats okay?
Top   #9
Citizen

Anne_23 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartellus View Post
Hi Anne!

Can i sit?

I only be able to return the reading in the monday, thats okay?
That's ok. Mostly looking for practice for myself. What's your question?
Top   #10

Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Tarot Readings
· Reading Exchange
Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· 2000+ Tarot Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us. Advertise with us.