> Tarot Forum > All Kinds of Readings > Reading Exchange

Citizen

Dartellus 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne_23 View Post
Ok, let me know how this fits.

Base: Emperor

Five of Pentacles, Magician, Four of Pentacles

After the last week you seem to have a better handle on things with a higher perspective. You are seeing the world around you for what it is and have a greater confidence of manifesting what you want. This, however, seems to be coming after a time where you feel you have lost control of everything, that everything slipped out of your hands suddenly. You may have remnants of this, and there may still be a sense of wanting to blame yourself for everything. Though I feel that is more or less in the past. You are still a bit guarded and protective as if you don't entirely know if you can trust everyone around you. I feel the Emperor and Magician are dominating this at the moment and you are more authoritative in who you are and I keep getting a sense of confidence and positivity.
Hiya A!

Yes, after the last week i'm more capable of that. I'm on my vacations and i'm finally being able to rest and to see what i want to do after i leave my job. Yes, this is after a period where i thought that i was out of control...and yes, this thing about blaming myself is strong...impressive how you got that. Yes, i'm MUCH more confident and feeling positive, but it's a movement of opening more and more...

Excellent reading!

Thanks!
Top   #21

Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Tarot Readings
· Reading Exchange
Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· 2000+ Tarot Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us. Advertise with us.