Tarot Forum    

a few evening exchanges

> Tarot Forum > All Kinds of Readings > Reading Exchange

Citizen

selenatarot 

How will the man I next have physical intimacy with come into my life? Is it work or online?
Top   #21
Citizen

Para 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne_23 View Post
Still up for some quick exchanges? I'm feeling a groove today.

What can you tell me about the relationship between MJB and AC?
7.swords - empress - knight.wands

seems like there's some betrayal she wants to be serious/take it further, he wants a fling, etc. and is only after sex...

Q: the next biggest thing coming to me in my career?
Top   #22
Citizen

Para 

Quote:
Originally Posted by selenatarot View Post
How will the man I next have physical intimacy with come into my life? Is it work or online?
3.swords - magician - ace.wands

I feel a little of both? Maybe you'll meet him first online (magician) but it will lead to a work project or a meeting?

Q: While there may be opposition to acting on the attraction you did pull the 10 of swords which to me is change that is inevitable. What will make him actually act on the attraction? Because I feel things will just accumulate..
Top   #23
Citizen

selenatarot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Para View Post
3.swords - magician - ace.wands

I feel a little of both? Maybe you'll meet him first online (magician) but it will lead to a work project or a meeting?

Q: While there may be opposition to acting on the attraction you did pull the 10 of swords which to me is change that is inevitable. What will make him actually act on the attraction? Because I feel things will just accumulate..
4 of cups + hermit + ace of cups

I feel there will come a point when he starts to feel lonely and wants time out to figure things out because he feels discontent and bored. There will be an overflow of emotions and he will want a new start in his love life or emotionally.
Top   #24
Citizen

Persimmon 

will P try to add me or message me when he notices my profile of social media?
Top   #25

Citizen

Atalanta 

Quote:
2.swords - page of pentacles - 8.pentacles

yes I see some monetary income by then but it may be more towards the end of the month. I'd give your landlord a heads up though, I feel like he'll cut you a break if you do.
That works for me, I won't completely panic yet. I'll have the last paycheck from my old job plus at least one week from my new one so I should be OK. It's just a little tense until then. I've already told them I'm changing jobs so hopefully they'll be understanding.

Quote:
Q: what can the cards advise me to do regarding TP?
Eight of Shields, King of Swords, Temperance
Calm and steady, don't get emotional. Try to retain a sense of balance and not get caught up in an emotional situation. If you can look at the situation with TP from a place of stability and strength, you'll be better able to deal with it.
Top   #26
Citizen

Anne_23 

Quote:
7.swords - empress - knight.wands

seems like there's some betrayal she wants to be serious/take it further, he wants a fling, etc. and is only after sex...

Q: the next biggest thing coming to me in my career?
Well he's married to her and has a kid. He lives in another state and contacted me to join him for a party. The cards others were pulling yesterday seemed to suggest he had strong feelings for me, as the one who got away, that he was going to make a move. Not sure how I feel about that with him being married.

What's coming to you in your career? (I haven't answered a lot of career questions yet so please give feedback if this sounds right)

Two of Pentacles, Ten fo Cups, Moon

Seems you are highly valued or will be soon. There may be an opportunity for additional learning; either training or school coming your way but I see a juggling of responsibilities with the two of pentacles. The outcome of this isn't visible yet with the moon, it's obscured but should the balance between the two be met, something should become more available to you.

How will MJB act towards me on Saturday?
Top   #27
Citizen

Para 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
will P try to add me or message me when he notices my profile of social media?
5.cups - king.wands - 9.swords

no I don't see P will be doing this. He will see your profile but I feel he doesn't really care about social media.

Q: what's the best course of action can I take with TP at the moment?
Top   #28
Citizen

Para 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne_23 View Post
Well he's married to her and has a kid. He lives in another state and contacted me to join him for a party. The cards others were pulling yesterday seemed to suggest he had strong feelings for me, as the one who got away, that he was going to make a move. Not sure how I feel about that with him being married.

What's coming to you in your career? (I haven't answered a lot of career questions yet so please give feedback if this sounds right)

Two of Pentacles, Ten fo Cups, Moon

Seems you are highly valued or will be soon. There may be an opportunity for additional learning; either training or school coming your way but I see a juggling of responsibilities with the two of pentacles. The outcome of this isn't visible yet with the moon, it's obscured but should the balance between the two be met, something should become more available to you.

How will MJB act towards me on Saturday?
queen.wands - judgement -star

there will be a sense of rival and admiration towards you on Saturday your energy will be up and they will be drawn to it.

Q: will TP be open to cuddling and hanging out at my apt or would that be too much?
Top   #29
Citizen

Para 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post
That works for me, I won't completely panic yet. I'll have the last paycheck from my old job plus at least one week from my new one so I should be OK. It's just a little tense until then. I've already told them I'm changing jobs so hopefully they'll be understanding.

Eight of Shields, King of Swords, Temperance
Calm and steady, don't get emotional. Try to retain a sense of balance and not get caught up in an emotional situation. If you can look at the situation with TP from a place of stability and strength, you'll be better able to deal with it.
It's so hard to remain balanced because of this damn attraction! lol
Top   #30

Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Tarot Readings
· Reading Exchange
Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· 2000+ Tarot Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us. Advertise with us.