Exchanging tonight

> Tarot Forum > All Kinds of Readings > Reading Exchange

Citizen

kazz1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarot_quest View Post
How F felt:

rx Ace of swords/rx page of pentacles/rx 8 of pentacles

There is a lot of unfocused energy here. There are not so much emotions involved after they read the email. F did not have a clear idea about what they felt, and I would say that F did not care that much about this email. My feel is that F was more like ''Ok, I will read what R has to say and this is all technical to me''. With the rx 8 of pentacles, there is this idea that from F's perspective that R is repeating the same pattern over and over and that R might also focus on details, rather than looking at the big picture. Since the quint is Judgement, I think that F came to an understanding from this email, but mainly about R in general.

Mine: I feel that A has some sexual thoughts for me. May I ask you what he is feeling for me sexually, mainly when we are not together?
base king of cups
the sun, 2 of swords, 6 ofpentacles

In this spread there are cups, pentacles and swords but their arent any wands. But since the question asked was what does A feel about you sexually when you are not together i feel that when he thinks about you sexually it has a lot to do with true and deeper feelings for you. Not like mind blowing sex but something soft and nurturing. Perhaps something with the 2 of you beign stuck on a remote island where nobody else is around just having nice conversations and seeing the sunset rise. Its the kind of sexual thoughts that are associted with love. There is sex then there is love making. When he thinks about you its very clear to him that he is making love not having sex. Hope that makes sense.

feedback: F and R do not really talk but i do see F is not really caring as the email wasnt about anyone specific. When you got the judgement did you feel that whatever decision f made about R was negative or positive?Since you have all reversals i am thinking maybe f blocked R which i could see him doing.
Top   #11
Citizen

tarot_quest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by obeygravity View Post
But yes, I'm speaking more about the outcome. It's not an application but a project (basically a book) that I'm sending out to publishers and would like to know what might come of it.
Ok thanks for the clarification!

rx 5 of pentacles/knight of swords/ 3 of cups

My bet is that things will move for sure!

I don't know if you felt like you were working alone on this project or not recognized, but the rx 5 of pentacles screams that you are now coming out of this phase when you felt perhaps a bit critical towards your project and not understood by others. The knight of swords tells me that news will come fast, balancing for the previous ''rejection/isolation'' phase you experienced. The 3 of cups is a good omen here. To me, it means that you will be invited to meet people for your project. You will receive some attention. The quint is Judgement, so people will evaluate your work and give you some insight and a final verdict. I think that the final outcome is positive, but the thing I am confident about is that you could meet people for this project! Good luck

Mine: If A has some deep feelings for me, what is he experiencing with another women right now? (i.e. probably his ex)
Top   #12
Citizen

tarot_quest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazz1 View Post
base king of cups
the sun, 2 of swords, 6 ofpentacles

In this spread there are cups, pentacles and swords but their arent any wands. But since the question asked was what does A feel about you sexually when you are not together i feel that when he thinks about you sexually it has a lot to do with true and deeper feelings for you. Not like mind blowing sex but something soft and nurturing. Perhaps something with the 2 of you beign stuck on a remote island where nobody else is around just having nice conversations and seeing the sunset rise. Its the kind of sexual thoughts that are associted with love. There is sex then there is love making. When he thinks about you its very clear to him that he is making love not having sex. Hope that makes sense.
My my! That is terribly cute . I also feel some emotional vibes, but I did not want to imagine things (hence I asked the question to you). This guy seems to be quite romantic. Thanks for the read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazz1 View Post
feedback: F and R do not really talk but i do see F is not really caring as the email wasnt about anyone specific. When you got the judgement did you feel that whatever decision f made about R was negative or positive?Since you have all reversals i am thinking maybe f blocked R which i could see him doing.
I don't know if it was positive or negative, but I slightly felt a bit of annoyance. Hopefully it helps and thanks for the exchange!
Top   #13
Citizen

tarot_quest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleSpice View Post
Hey tarotquest,
Can you tell me how tomorrow will go with JL (potential interest)?

Not romantic yet, but interested in seeing how things might go.

Thanks
Hi Apple

7 of pentacles/ page of pentacles/ rx 5 of pentacles

It's quite cute . So there IS a romantic overtone here for sure! I said that it is cute because both people feel vulnerable here, as well as curious an open. I see that you both see this meeting as an investment that could go either way. The central energy is a nice one: the page of cups. I think that you will have a good time together. Your meeting could be very friendly and some feelings could arise. I don't see anything extravagant here, so there could be some moments where you could feel shy, but nothing awkward. The rx 5 of pentacles suggests that this meeting could be good to make you go out of your comfort zone and to feel less ''alone'' in the romantic department. In other words, this meeting could make you feel less ''out''in the dating field. The quint is the Hierophant, so I think that this meeting will be formal (and fun). You will surely not go too fast!

Mine: What has A (interest) in mind concerning me? In other words, what is is ''plan'' regarding me?
Top   #14
Citizen

obeygravity 

Quote:
Ok thanks for the clarification!

rx 5 of pentacles/knight of swords/ 3 of cups

My bet is that things will move for sure!

I don't know if you felt like you were working alone on this project or not recognized, but the rx 5 of pentacles screams that you are now coming out of this phase when you felt perhaps a bit critical towards your project and not understood by others. The knight of swords tells me that news will come fast, balancing for the previous ''rejection/isolation'' phase you experienced. The 3 of cups is a good omen here. To me, it means that you will be invited to meet people for your project. You will receive some attention. The quint is Judgement, so people will evaluate your work and give you some insight and a final verdict. I think that the final outcome is positive, but the thing I am confident about is that you could meet people for this project! Good luck
Ha, yes! I had hit a really big and bad wall with this last year. I actually had some people who were interested but I knew it wasn't right yet and I knew that I'd get maybe a quarter of the way through before I'd have to re-write everything so I pulled all of my submissions. Recently I finally hit a massive break through and while it's not really at all like it used to be, it's a lot more enjoyable and fun to both work on and I think it will be to read as well.

It'll still be a bit before I send it out but I'm hoping to within the next few months. I'll definitely keep you updated if it manages to pan out and I make contact with someone

Quote:
Mine: If A has some deep feelings for me, what is he experiencing with another women right now? (i.e. probably his ex)
Sorry but would you mind clarifying? Is it confirmed that there's another woman in the picture?
Top   #15

Citizen

tarot_quest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne_23 View Post
Distracting myself tonight. Tough day. Happy to exchange.

What do I need to take from the relationship from PW to move on?
What you should take from PW: rx 6 of cups/Chariot
Advice: rx Justice (rx Lovers)

I think that you had a deep connection for PW, and the card (rx 6 of cups) says that you should keep the best memories and let go of this connection, since its form has changed. The Chariot is also saying that you need to be strong and resilient emotionally to move on. You need to protect yourself, without blocking what you feel/felt for PW. The quint for these 2 cards is Death, so you have to let go of this person, without blocking your emotions: they have to disappear naturally and progressively.

The advice is to do not embellish the past. There was something unfair or unbalanced in the relationship, which was preventing the relationship from reaching its full potential. As much as you can keep some good memories, try to do not glorify the past nor PW. There flaws were surely impacting you. In other words, it might seem obvious, but time and patience (also towards yourself) will help.

Mine: When I will enter my next serious and stable relationship, which type of love will my partner have for me (let's say after 6 months)?
Top   #16
Citizen

kazz1 

Quote:
My my! That is terribly cute . I also feel some emotional vibes, but I did not want to imagine things (hence I asked the question to you). This guy seems to be quite romantic. Thanks for the read!

I don't know if it was positive or negative, but I slightly felt a bit of annoyance. Hopefully it helps and thanks for the exchange!
yes it helped thanks lol f is in an annoyed mood and thank god im not R lol
Top   #17
Citizen

tarot_quest 

Quote:
Ha, yes! I had hit a really big and bad wall with this last year. I actually had some people who were interested but I knew it wasn't right yet and I knew that I'd get maybe a quarter of the way through before I'd have to re-write everything so I pulled all of my submissions. Recently I finally hit a massive break through and while it's not really at all like it used to be, it's a lot more enjoyable and fun to both work on and I think it will be to read as well.

It'll still be a bit before I send it out but I'm hoping to within the next few months. I'll definitely keep you updated if it manages to pan out and I make contact with someone
Good luck and keep me updated if you remember I would like to know what will happen!

Quote:
Sorry but would you mind clarifying? Is it confirmed that there's another woman in the picture?
Yes, he said himself that he met someone recently. The thing is that he is still showing some interest in me (and I sens that he has deep feelings for me). So what is he doing/experiencing with this other women? (I think that it is his ex)
Top   #18
Citizen

Anne_23 

Quote:
What you should take from PW: rx 6 of cups/Chariot
Advice: rx Justice (rx Lovers)

I think that you had a deep connection for PW, and the card (rx 6 of cups) says that you should keep the best memories and let go of this connection, since its form has changed. The Chariot is also saying that you need to be strong and resilient emotionally to move on. You need to protect yourself, without blocking what you feel/felt for PW. The quint for these 2 cards is Death, so you have to let go of this person, without blocking your emotions: they have to disappear naturally and progressively.

The advice is to do not embellish the past. There was something unfair or unbalanced in the relationship, which was preventing the relationship from reaching its full potential. As much as you can keep some good memories, try to do not glorify the past nor PW. There flaws were surely impacting you. In other words, it might seem obvious, but time and patience (also towards yourself) will help.

Mine: When I will enter my next serious and stable relationship, which type of love will my partner have for me (let's say after 6 months)?

Thank you. Agreed. This has been an extraordinarily deep relationship but also extremely painful. The imbalance has been on his side. I thought patience and love woud see us through. There were shifts but not enough and the volatility was ever quickening and intense. It was impacting me. I need to direct that same patience another direction and figure out how to break these ties. It is unlike me to become so attached and I don't understand but mind and heart are in alignement that I need to move on.

As for your question, could we reword? I don't mind reading near future but my personal belief is that future is perpetually changing based on current behavior. What if we say something like, what needs to happen within you to find a serious and stable relationship. I'll leave that up to you.
Top   #19
Citizen

tarot_quest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne_23 View Post
Thank you. Agreed.

As for your question, could we reword? I don't mind reading near future but my personal belief is that future is perpetually changing based on current behavior. What if we say something like, what needs to happen within you to find a serious and stable relationship. I'll leave that up to you.

Ok . I am currently single, and I let you rephrase the question (you can decide!)
Top   #20

Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Tarot Readings
· Reading Exchange
Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· 2000+ Tarot Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us. Advertise with us.