The Sun or The Lovers for Physical Attraction?

Enlightenment23

Hey guys,

I'm stuck between choosing two outfits tomorrow. I'm not sure which one would make me look the hottest! :laugh:

So I consulted tarot and, using RWS, asked:

How would people see me in terms of physical attraction for Outfit A? The Sun
How would X (my date) see me in terms of physical attraction for Outfit A? Ace of Wands

How would people see me in terms of physical attraction for Outfit B? The Lovers
How would X (my date) see me in terms of physical attraction for Outfit B? 2 of Cups

The Sun, for me, is someone who stands out in some way. Someone who radiates. So perhaps Outfit B would make me "radiate."

With the Ace of Wands, I am sure X will be - er - "turned on," so to speak, by Outfit A. ;)

But then we have The Lovers! Which, if you ask me, is a huge physical attraction card. So perhaps Outfit B would definitely "connect" with a lot of people look-wise. With the 2 of Cups popping up for X, I am sure he would also connect positively with how I look physically.

Which should I choose: Outfit A or B?

Barleywine

If your goal is to favorably impress, I would go with the regal Sun. The Lovers can be a conflicted card that might raise the unflattering question "Does she or doesn't she?" The bedazzling Sun kind of makes that question moot.

Enlightenment23

If your goal is to favorably impress, I would go with the regal Sun. The Lovers can be a conflicted card that might raise the unflattering question "Does she or doesn't she?" The bedazzling Sun kind of makes that question moot.

Well then! Looks like we've got a vote for outfit A! I was leaning towards B at first, but you're right about that Lovers having that duality element that the Sun doesn't have.

Enlightenment23

Just want to provide additional feedback for you Barleywine.

I went to a comedy club with X, my date. And one comedian kept pointing out how "gorgeous" I was. Then he continued to pick on me throughout his whole entire set! Asking about my sexual past, whether or not I was single, why I wasn't in a relationship with X! Oh it was so awkward and embarrassing! But I was under the spotlight the whole time. I wore outfit A and it definitely won me some attention (The Sun) - although it was very much unwanted! :laugh:

crystalrose

Dunno if you still need this advice, but I have pulled the Lovers before for a style that really suits me. Outfit A is sexier, Outfit B complements your natural features more. Ace of Wands makes me think your date would have sex on the brain with outfit A! Either is good but I would go with B.

Enlightenment23

Dunno if you still need this advice, but I have pulled the Lovers before for a style that really suits me. Outfit A is sexier, Outfit B complements your natural features more. Ace of Wands makes me think your date would have sex on the brain with outfit A! Either is good but I would go with B.

Thanks CR :)

I plan on wearing Outfit B the next time X and I go out! So we'll see if I get just as much compliments on my appearance - if not more - as Outfit A.

When I wore Outfit A, the headlining comedian at the comedy club really singled me out and told me I looked gorgeous. Probably where that "Sun" card comes in. :)