Tarot Forum    

a couple exchanges

> Tarot Forum > All Kinds of Readings > Reading Exchange

Citizen

manuel ruiz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
Hi Manuel,

Could you please tell me how N feel about me today when he sees me?
ur cards 2 of cups and 8 of coins and cups

I see that there was a conection or chemestry between u guys and things started with the right foot, and he wants to invest his time and effort to know u and make this relaion grow and to know u! Ut i see that he might disapoint u eqcuse you might find out something that u might not like and move away
Top   #11
Citizen

Vivian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by manuel ruiz View Post
ur cards 2 of cups and 8 of coins and cups

I see that there was a connection or chemestry between u guys and things started with the right foot, and he wants to invest his time and effort to know u and make this relaion grow and to know u! Ut i see that he might disapoint u eqcuse you might find out something that u might not like and move away
I kind of see him move away, not me. he is a secrete crush I see him today from a distance.
Thank you for the reading
Top   #12
Citizen

Eva4 

Quote:
Yes, Eva what's your question?
It's the same question from last night. I want to pursue X, a love interest. How should I do it? Passively/actively? Indirect/direct? Not at all? Wait?

Your q?
Top   #13
Citizen

LuzBlanca 

I'm here and available to read right away...

My question-

What's going on between TS and TF (general outlook into the energies and dynamics)?
Top   #14
Citizen

Vivian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva4 View Post
It's the same question from last night. I want to pursue X, a love interest. How should I do it? Passively/actively? Indirect/direct? Not at all? Wait?

Your q?
I got

Knight of Pentacles, Chariot, 8 of Swords R, Sun R, Ace of Cups R

To move slowly but steadily (Knight of Pentacles) with determination (Chariot) and don't put limitation onto yourself (like over-analyzing, overthinking)--8 of Swords R-- while you move forward. Be a bit on the reserved side (Sun R), do not put the two of your affairs in the spot light (Sun R) , nothing flamboyant or boisterous that attracts attention, and keep our overflowing feelings to yourself before your feeling is reciprocated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
my question is: what does N think of me today?
Top   #15

Citizen

Vivian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuzBlanca View Post
I'm here and available to read right away...

My question-

What's going on between TS and TF (general outlook into the energies and dynamics)?
I got

Temperance R, 10 of Pentacles R, 10 of Cups, Empress R, 5 of Wands

It looks like there is a control issue here, a woman is being a bit bossy (Empress R) that's causing disharmony (5 of Wands and Tepereance R), there are different opinions concerning their family. But I do see there is love between the two (10 of Cups).

Let me know if this makes sense.

Could you please let me know why does N pull back from me?
Top   #16
Citizen

Eva4 

Quote:
I got

Knight of Pentacles, Chariot, 8 of Swords R, Sun R, Ace of Cups R

To move slowly but steadily (Knight of Pentacles) with determination (Chariot) and don't put limitation onto yourself (like over-analyzing, overthinking)--8 of Swords R-- while you move forward. Be a bit on the reserved side (Sun R), do not put the two of your affairs in the spot light (Sun R) , nothing flamboyant or boisterous that attracts attention, and keep our overflowing feelings to yourself before your feeling is reciprocated.

I think this is spot on. He seems like the "quiet" type that wouldn't go for a loud woman, but then again, someone that shines in a proper, quiet way. Definitely not going to bring the L word up or the M word until he does. Of course, he's got a certain amount of time to do it. I think I've over analyzed this too much already. I'm practically starting to go insane. It's now or never. Thank you, and sorry for the delay in getting my question and reading to you.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
my question is: what does N think of me today?
10 of Swords - Justice - 3 of Swords - [King of Cups]

She or he knows you're not in the best place. Actually, you may have hit rock bottom, and the only way to go is forward (up). I see legal problems that drain not only the body, but the soul and spirit. I get "nuclear bomb" type of event and you're dealing with the aftermath. Could this regard a man? The summary card also shows me that N sees you've held your composure very much like the King of Cups would. You have demonstrated a mature, graceful attitude through this.
Top   #17
Citizen

Vivian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva4 View Post

10 of Swords - Justice - 3 of Swords - [King of Cups]

She or he knows you're not in the best place. Actually, you may have hit rock bottom, and the only way to go is forward (up). I see legal problems that drain not only the body, but the soul and spirit. I get "nuclear bomb" type of event and you're dealing with the aftermath. Could this regard a man? The summary card also shows me that N sees you've held your composure very much like the King of Cups would. You have demonstrated a mature, graceful attitude through this. I think Justice is just me wanting to know what's going on with him, as there is no legal issues involved

Yeah, I am not in a good place because he pulled back and I am heartbroken (3 of Swords) I think he might know that I like him, King of Cups if it describes me is my emotions as I have deep feeling for him, while I might not expect him to move in on me quickly I don't want him to act as if we are strangers which is what he is doing, and it hurts me how he is treating me, but I don't judge him because I care for him deeply (King of Cups again). Thank you for the reading
Top   #18
Citizen

LuzBlanca 

Quote:
I got

Temperance R, 10 of Pentacles R, 10 of Cups, Empress R, 5 of Wands

It looks like there is a control issue here, a woman is being a bit bossy (Empress R) that's causing disharmony (5 of Wands and Tepereance R), there are different opinions concerning their family. But I do see there is love between the two (10 of Cups).

Let me know if this makes sense.
Yes, there seems to be disharmony in between and some detachment due to that, but the relationship is still going, so it all makes sense! Thank you

Quote:
Could you please let me know why does N pull back from me?
Because he needs to think things through even if you are not aware. There was some emotional feelings, sweet and warm feelings that seem new (6 of cups) and he views you as someone important and attractive (Empress) also quite independent and open (9 of pent) but all this has him on hold, in a time lapse (hanged man) and feels he can only be there if the situation he feels is fair and stable (2 of wands) because he fears he might not be sure about his feelings as there seems to be a third person (3 of cups).
His immediate future is King of Swords followed by the 4 of swords.... so lots of thinking for him. He means well and wants to be fair, but does not want to start moving things if he is not entire there "yet".....
does this make sense?
Top   #19
Citizen

Vivian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuzBlanca View Post
Yes, there seems to be disharmony in between and some detachment due to that, but the relationship is still going, so it all makes sense! Thank you

Because he needs to think things through even if you are not aware. There was some emotional feelings, sweet and warm feelings that seem new (6 of cups) and he views you as someone important and attractive (Empress) also quite independent and open (9 of pent) but all this has him on hold, in a time lapse (hanged man) and feels he can only be there if the situation he feels is fair and stable (2 of wands) because he fears he might not be sure about his feelings as there seems to be a third person (3 of cups).
His immediate future is King of Swords followed by the 4 of swords.... so lots of thinking for him. He means well and wants to be fair, but does not want to start moving things if he is not entire there "yet".....
does this make sense?
yeah it makes a lot of sense. I am independent as I don't like to seem vulnerable. I don't communicate with him very well because I like him a lot and I kind of have communication issues especiallly when it comes to expressing my feelings. So I guess he is sensing that. There could be a third person I don't know. I see girls around him which makes me feel intimidated as I am not a competitive type. Thank you for the reading
Top   #20

Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Tarot Readings
· Reading Exchange
Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· 2000+ Tarot Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us. Advertise with us.