Tarot Forum    

Some unwind bedtime exchanges

> Tarot Forum > All Kinds of Readings > Reading Exchange

Citizen

obeygravity 
Some unwind bedtime exchanges

Alright since the place is shutting down, I'll be using this as my thread for readings and exchanges over the next couple of days! Please be courteous and kind, and as usual - no health/legal questions.

7/1 - Decks available - Golden Thread and Fountain Tarot

7/2 - decks available - GT, Fountain, Druidcraft, Student, Starchild and a special love oracle will be drawn for relevant questions

7/3 - GT, Fountain, Druidcraft, Student, Starchild, Linestrider and as a fond farewell for the forum - I'll be adding songs into the mix (ha) as well!

And since I'm going through and doing feedback, I'll be keeping a list of sitters so I don't lose track of anyone as I do this!

Pami619
acquario
Noni
Top   #1
Citizen

Vivian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by obeygravity View Post
Looking to do some exchanges with anyone who's around within the next hour to complete feedback and exchange. Looking to give my golden thread a work out so I'll be using that this evening.

No Yes/No questions, no Health/Legal

Post your Q and I'll get to you shortly.
Me please. Could you please tell me how N feel about me today?
What's your questions?
Top   #2
Citizen

obeygravity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
Me please. Could you please tell me how N feel about me today?
What's your questions?
Four of Pentacles RX + Two of Swords + The Star RX

I'm not sure N is feeling particularly great. It seems like they're working on releasing a block right now regarding you but it almost seems like they're being stubborn about it going away. I think part of it may be rooted in a bruised or broken ego, kind of like they don't want to admit what pain or sense of loss they're feeling so instead they'd rather be still. I'm not sure what your history with them is but it seems like something is preventing them from really accessing their feelings at this time.

Let me know how that sounds. Sorry it wasn't more positive.

Can I get a reading on why things about my move fully finalizing seem so up in the air? It's like the financial aspect is under control but everything else seems to constantly have factors that are shifting or falling through, keeping me from really being able to solidify anything.
Top   #3
Citizen

Vivian 

Quote:

I'm not sure N is feeling particularly great. It seems like they're working on releasing a block right now regarding you but it almost seems like they're being stubborn about it going away. I think part of it may be rooted in a bruised or broken ego, kind of like they don't want to admit what pain or sense of loss they're feeling so instead they'd rather be still. I'm not sure what your history with them is but it seems like something is preventing them from really accessing their feelings at this time.

Can I get a reading on why things about my move fully finalizing seem so up in the air? It's like the financial aspect is under control but everything else seems to constantly have factors that are shifting or falling through, keeping me from really being able to solidify anything.

I laid 5 cards to show your current situations and 5 to show the obstacles and I got,

Queen of Wands R, 9 of Pentacles R, 7 of Wands, King of Pentacles R, 8 of Wands
(Your Situation)

3 of Pentacles R, 6 of Swords R, 7 of Pentacles R, Hermit, 10 of Wands
(Obstacles)

So the obstacles seem to be a lack of cooperation and skill (3 of Pentacles R) and lack of a good foundation and preparation period (7 of Pentacles R) also trying to do too much on your own (Hermit, 10 of Wands) once again not all parties have put in their due efforts. Also not learning from previous experiences (6 of Swords R).

I try to read your situation here as you feel a struggle (7 of Wands) uphill battle and lack of a sense of security (9 of Pentacles) with this man who is communication with you (emailing? as it's 8 of wands).

Let me know if this makes sense.
Top   #4
Citizen

Vivian 

Quote:

No problem that sounds right. He seems to be pulling back and keeping me at a distance not letting me in (Two of Swords and 4 of Pentacles). I am not sure what's on his mind but I guess I will just have to accept it. Thank you for the reading.
Top   #5

Citizen

obeygravity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
I laid 5 cards to show your current situations and 5 to show the obstacles and I got,

Queen of Wands R, 9 of Pentacles R, 7 of Wands, King of Pentacles R, 8 of Wands
(Your Situation)

3 of Pentacles R, 6 of Swords R, 7 of Pentacles R, Hermit, 10 of Wands
(Obstacles)

So the obstacles seem to be a lack of cooperation and skill (3 of Pentacles R) and lack of a good foundation and preparation period (7 of Pentacles R) also trying to do too much on your own (Hermit, 10 of Wands) once again not all parties have put in their due efforts. Also not learning from previous experiences (6 of Swords R).

I try to read your situation here as you feel a struggle (7 of Wands) uphill battle and lack of a sense of security (9 of Pentacles) with this man who is communication with you (emailing? as it's 8 of wands).

Let me know if this makes sense.
I... Huh. Hum. I tried to do a reading for myself earlier on the matter but I was incredibly confused because I actually pulled very similar cards and got a similar message but was 100% confused over who the other party in this could be. I'm currently working on moving on my own so I don't have anyone who I'd need to consider regarding this.

The only person who resonates at all with this kind of energy is my ex and we haven't spoken in months so I'm confused as to how anything to do with that could be influencing this. I definitely did start looking into moving to just leave all of my past behind (which I've done before) but after a lot of the healing work I've been doing this year, I've been allowing myself to actually genuinely start looking forward to the move happening, even if it still feels like there's aspects of it that are entirely out of my control.

While I've been dealing with it on my own, I have been reaching out to friends to help me out with certain aspects so it's not COMPLETELY on my own but I'm still at a loss a bit over what to make of this.

I... Will do some chewing on this further.

Thank you!
Top   #6
Citizen

obeygravity 

Using this as an open exchange thread. Please see first post!
Top   #7
Citizen

obeygravity 

Will still be open throughout today!
Top   #8
Citizen

selenatarot 

What do I need to know about my future with company G? Do you see a furture or relationship with them, I am hoping to get a job with them and can give feedback in two weeks even if site shuts down.
Top   #9
Citizen

obeygravity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by selenatarot View Post
What do I need to know about my future with company G? Do you see a furture or relationship with them, I am hoping to get a job with them and can give feedback in two weeks even if site shuts down.
Eight of swords RX + Three of Coins + Eight of Wands
Justice + Queen of Cups RX + Four of Coins RX

Things do look promising and there may be an offer on the horizon but something feels off about the queen of cups and four of coins. It's almost as if the job offer may not be what you're hoping for, be it in terms of your actual duties or the pay that will be available. But I think you may end up taking them up on the offer regardless, it just seems important to make sure you genuinely want the job and aren't sacrificing some integral needs just because of this opportunity.

Please let me know! Good luck!
Top   #10

Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Tarot Readings
· Reading Exchange
Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· 2000+ Tarot Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us. Advertise with us.