Tarot Forum    


Exchanges + Feedback - July


> Tarot Forum > All Kinds of Readings > Reading Exchange



 
selenatarot  selenatarot is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Nov 2016
Location: NY, USA
Posts: 927
selenatarot 
Exchanges + Feedback - July


Offering exchanges + feedback in July.

Please only sit if you will do your exchange + feedback within 24 hours of me posting the reading.

I will be keeping the thread open.
Top   #1
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Hey, I'll sit.

Why did A see our relationship not working out?
We were long distance.

Thank you.
Top   #2
amaya1's Avatar
amaya1  amaya1 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Nov 2012
Location: Italy
Posts: 18,436
amaya1 

Hello,
How will go this month with Ab and myself?
Top   #3
selenatarot  selenatarot is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Nov 2016
Location: NY, USA
Posts: 927
selenatarot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Hey, I'll sit.

Why did A see our relationship not working out?
We were long distance.

Thank you.
4 of swords + the world + 10 of swords

I think he felt there was not much work he could put into the relationship and that it had come to a standstill, I get a feeling of passivity from the cards too. He was not looking for a relationship at the time and was probably even taking time out from a relationship. The world shows me that he felt the relationship would not work out and would lead to heartache and an ending so he decided not to invest his time into it. I see he thought about it quite a lot.

Whats coming up for me with my job search the next 4 weeks?
Top   #4
selenatarot  selenatarot is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Nov 2016
Location: NY, USA
Posts: 927
selenatarot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
Hello,
How will go this month with Ab and myself?
page of swords + hanged man + queen of pentacles

I think you will communicate but be a little mindful of how you coomunicate because this page can be sharp and blunt. I see that there may not be too much action happening this month between you and Ab, things will be coming to a standstill even though you may be looking for security and something much more material from him. Does it resonate?

Will I attract L back into my life in the future? L is an ex love interest
Top   #5

amaya1's Avatar
amaya1  amaya1 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Nov 2012
Location: Italy
Posts: 18,436
amaya1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by selenatarot View Post
page of swords + hanged man + queen of pentacles

I think you will communicate but be a little mindful of how you coomunicate because this page can be sharp and blunt. I see that there may not be too much action happening this month between you and Ab, things will be coming to a standstill even though you may be looking for security and something much more material from him. Does it resonate?

Will I attract L back into my life in the future? L is an ex love interest
Probably if i will keep the distance that we have now there will be not something good. Its my fault and my nature of my job.

9 swords 2 cups 3 cups

Well you are thinking him and there are negative things and feelings about him. I sense that you had a ban ending or just a sorrow about your break up. Yes i will see a reconcilation. Looks like that a friend will help you or gathering events, parties, something social that could unite you, again !!
Top   #6
selenatarot  selenatarot is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Nov 2016
Location: NY, USA
Posts: 927
selenatarot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
Probably if i will keep the distance that we have now there will be not something good. Its my fault and my nature of my job.

9 swords 2 cups 3 cups

Well you are thinking him and there are negative things and feelings about him. I sense that you had a ban ending or just a sorrow about your break up. Yes i will see a reconcilation. Looks like that a friend will help you or gathering events, parties, something social that could unite you, again !!
I do have negative feelings sometimes about the breakup. We had contact on social media so he might come back to me through that in future.
Top   #7
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by selenatarot View Post
4 of swords + the world + 10 of swords

I think he felt there was not much work he could put into the relationship and that it had come to a standstill, I get a feeling of passivity from the cards too. He was not looking for a relationship at the time and was probably even taking time out from a relationship. The world shows me that he felt the relationship would not work out and would lead to heartache and an ending so he decided not to invest his time into it. I see he thought about it quite a lot.
Yes, I agree there was much passivity and they weren't in mood for relationship so they assumed it would lead to a heartache after heartache so they had to close the chapter.

Quote:
Whats coming up for me with my job search the next 4 weeks?
Moon Five of cups rv Three of cups

I see you still looking for a job and getting all lost in between as you see that things are unclear and you have no secure spot for a job to anticipate for.
So you don't know what job you would get and would be in fears about timing and not much progress or updates.
You simply wouldn't know what to expect.
But you wouldn't be sad about it or at least for too long, just a little down but you know you'll find one eventually, you just don't know when is that.
I see your friends cheering you up and beign of a great support despite your unclear situation about your work life.
Top   #8
selenatarot  selenatarot is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Nov 2016
Location: NY, USA
Posts: 927
selenatarot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Yes, I agree there was much passivity and they weren't in mood for relationship so they assumed it would lead to a heartache after heartache so they had to close the chapter.



Moon Five of cups rv Three of cups

I see you still looking for a job and getting all lost in between as you see that things are unclear and you have no secure spot for a job to anticipate for.
So you don't know what job you would get and would be in fears about timing and not much progress or updates.
You simply wouldn't know what to expect.
But you wouldn't be sad about it or at least for too long, just a little down but you know you'll find one eventually, you just don't know when is that.
I see your friends cheering you up and beign of a great support despite your unclear situation about your work life.
Thanks some of my friends have been cheering me but I am trying to put myself out there a bit more now.
Top   #9
acquario's Avatar
acquario  acquario is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Apr 2014
Location: The universe
Posts: 6,281
acquario 

Hi selena, may I sit?

Feeling so sad this forum is closing and aware that we are all on our last posts here

I sent M (male) a text asking a question trying to lead up my going over to his tonight. What will happen as in would he like to see me?

Yours?
Top   #10

 





 



Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Tarot Readings
· Reading Exchange
Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· 2000+ Tarot Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us. Advertise with us.