Hot afternoon Eros readings

dancing_moon

CLOSED

Hi all,

On this afternoon, when the temperature hit 100F (38C), I'm offering some readings with Eros Oracle for feedback and/or exchange. :) Your return readings can be with any Oracle deck!

Hope you're having a great weekend!

1. mahafrins - done - FB
2. Dew - done - FB
3. Noni - done - FB
4. Dartellus - done - FB
5. Noni - done - FB
6. Dew - done - FB
7. Dew - done - FB
8. Persimmon - done - FB
9. Aries2014 - done - FB
10. Persimmon - done - FB

mahafrins

May I ask what's in store for me in finding a man to marry for feed back

Dew

Hi,

Can I sit?

Q. What did the sexual relationship between he and I mean to H?

dancing_moon

May I ask what's in store for me in finding a man to marry for feed back

Hi mahafrins,

I'm not sure how you're going to give feedback on this, though. :)

Got 25 Guilt for you. This card could indicate a secret affair or somehow feeling that the relationship you want is difficult due to outside pressures. Perhaps, you're aiming for guys who are unavailable, and this stales your progress in finding a good man.

Good luck!

mahafrins

Hi mahafrins,

I'm not sure how you're going to give feedback on this, though. :)

Well let me give back ground I was to marry my ex AP we were in love and it was a confirmed relationship. But he abruptly broke it off with me whith very poor reasons without reworking things or giving it a second chance this affected me.. then I tried dating but it's a lost case.. recently dated a new man it dated in 15 min was shorter than a speed date now I am wondering if I will meet someone or not..

dancing_moon

Hi,

Can I sit?

Q. What did the sexual relationship between he and I mean to H?

30 Dominion

Through this card, H comes across as a domineering, strong man, and he loved this classic 'man-on-top' relationship with you. ;) It was an opportunity for him to exercise his masculinity, to clarify and be firm about his wants and needs in the sexual sphere.

Hope this resonates!

dancing_moon

Well let me give back ground I was to marry my ex AP we were in love and it was a confirmed relationship. But he abruptly broke it off with me whith very poor reasons without reworking things or giving it a second chance this affected me.. then I tried dating but it's a lost case.. recently dated a new man it dated in 15 min was shorter than a speed date now I am wondering if I will meet someone or not..

Thanks for clarifying! I edited the post above to include the reading. :) It seemed to me that there are some inner blocks inside you concerning relationships, to be honest...

Noni

Hello Dancing_moon :)

Thanks for offering to read!
I'd love to sit please.
Q> What does the universe want me to know about the nature of the connection between O and me? is it past life/ karma or otherwise.

Cheers!
:)

Dew

30 bed Dominion

Through this card, H comes across as a domineering, strong man, and he loved this classic 'man-on-top' relationship with you. ;) It was an opportunity for him to exercise his masculinity, to clarify and be firm about his wants and needs in the sexual sphere.

Hope this resonates!

Yes, this does make sense. He got his mojo back I think overall and this helps me see that. Great insight. He wasn't domineering - he'd really suffered from a lot of past hurt and belittling berating before me. Very interesting. Thanks!

What's your question?

dancing_moon

Hello Dancing_moon :)

Thanks for offering to read!
I'd love to sit please.
Q> What does the universe want me to know about the nature of the connection between O and me? is it past life/ karma or otherwise.

Cheers!
:)

Hi Noni,

Not sure if this deck is good for such big questions, but here it goes... Got 10 Taste for your question. This card makes me think that the connection is here to show you what a relationship can be like, sort of like 'a taste of a soulmate connection'. As such, I don't feel that there's any karma or past lives involved, it's rather a hint, a pointer in the right direction. It might be that you're still developing your idea of what a good relationship is, and the connection with this man is here to give you some ideas, to try new things, to push the boundaries of your comfort zone, and to see what you're comfortable with and what you aren't.

Let me know if this makes sense!