imprisonment cards

cartarum

it seems that imprisonment, or impotency(that being the inability to do anything) is a huge part of human existance. in fact, it is almost the driving part of human existance. so i thought it would be interesting to see how many cards we can come up with, that could be some form of imprisonment or another.
i'll start with the five of cups reversed, what i call "having no choice"
then theres the obvious; the devil, and tower reversed.
can anybody else think of some others?

Dakota

2 of Swords

is the classic "imprisonment" card to me, a prison of one's own devising, wherein you WILL not see the truth which could set you free.

Luminessence

Four of Swords - when you need a rest so much that the universe is going to give you one whether you like it or not.

Chronata

the 8 of swords has always been the obvious one to me...imprisoned by self circumstances, and those who hold on too tightly.

Sillanza

Death reversed would certainly indicate no permanent change in the offing, and that's definitely indicative of having to endure current circumstances, which for some might be imprisonment. I can think of lots of cards that when reversed would have this meaning.

poivre

8 of Swords

You have a self-made prison with your thoughts. You have built a wall around yourself, but the wall may be taken down changing one thought at a time.

northsea

8 of Swords (Old English for example)
Emperor (reversed)
Hanged Man
Justice
the Tower
10 of Swords (this card is Murphy's Law to me)

BlueLotus

A reversed 6 of swords -- :T6S in a reading would probably indicate just that.

Although it does not denote imprisonment per se, it does imply a stalemate, a stuck -in-the rut kind of situation due to one's own making or other circumstances.

lionette

In addition to those Swords already mentioned, I sometimes think of the Devil as a tangle with primal or instinctually-based behavior. Sometimes we can't quite see the way out of that forest!

tao51

I agree

I feel that the Devil is self-imposed because one can just remove the bond without much effort providing one desires to do this.--Tao