Madame Endora's Study Group

Livia

I just purchased this deck as a present to myself. I loved the thread about the siren, what's next?

Chronata

Excellent! I just looked through past pages...and found many Endora threads on page three...so we can bump those back up...AND start new ones as well!

Hooray! :D

WolfyJames

I'm pleased to see the group to be revived. I just discovered it. I had forgotten this deck is an oracle and that all oracle threads were moved. :)

Livia said:
Is there a way to update the table of contents? The link is http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=28848
-Livia

Only the original poster and a moderator can edit the post. But you can add a post in the index thread and add the new cards there. I did the same with the Tarot of the Old Path Index thread

zorya

chronata may want to continue doing the table of contents. if not, you could add a post to her thread, with additional links, as wolfy james suggested.

your oracles moderator,
zorya

inanna_tarot

Well after some hmmmming I've just ordered the deck! Well it was my birthday lol.
So I've been reading the threads and hope to contribute at some point. I used to be anti-oracle, but since the Faeries Oracle I'm a lot more open to these things.

I heard that the oracle focuses on fortune telling, so do any of you use it for that? Or just use the deck as normal?

Thanks,
Sezo
x

tabi

Madame Endora's Fortune Cards

Okay I got this deck yesterday (2/11/06) I love it, I love the sense of humor to it. The simply look to it, the mixture of cultures and lores. I read through all of the other links and cards and the only thing I can say is I NEED MORE!

I have learned a lot from them! I pulled out each card as I was reading the links. Seeing what everyone wrote and seeing how they come to that conclusion. It is going to help me greatly as I start with this deck, but I would love to see more because honestly there is a few cards that just confuse me with so much stuff going on. Tailsman and Mystic Circle come to mind.

Take pity on a newbie PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

silverwings94

I just found this thread and was wondering if its still being used.
I found this deck this morning at one of my metaphysical shops and it caught my attention and wanted to come home with me. I don'y know anything about Oracle decks and this one. But would like to learn as much as possible.
Silverwings94