Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews - Tarot Forum - Free Tarot Readings - Tarot Card Meanings - Tarot Spreads

Got the Sakki-Sakki tarot!!

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Citizen

Chubby Mummy 

I have also ordered the Sakki Sakki deck from tarot garden, and maaaan I cant get it out of my head...they said 4-7 days delivery but it seems like ages...lets see...I ordered it on thursday night...so..friday...erm sat n sun dont count, so mon (2), tues (3), wednesday should be the earliest i should get it...(Im being silly, yes I know...didnt you go a bit "anxious" when you saw them????)
Sakki Sakki Artist, I gotta tell you theres something about those cards that are totally magical! I cant waiiiit to get them... they will be the ones I will carry around with me everywhere!!
Do you think I could get a matching tarot bag and reading cloth from somewhere???
(Im not being a bit tooooo sakki sakki fanatical am I???)
Top   #71
Citizen

M-Press 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby Mummy
Do you think I could get a matching tarot bag and reading cloth from somewhere???
(Im not being a bit tooooo sakki sakki fanatical am I???)
he..he...
no, not too fanatical at all!!!! you just seem to instantly grab my vision...
I'm actually as we speak working on my holiday site... I might have something there you kind of asked for... But when it comes to something to read ON it, for the Sakki-Sakki I suggest black. That way it's dramatic, the colors pop out and it does not add to the busy-ness...

Meantime, I will talk with the **Postal Angels**, so all the Sakki-Sakkis that fly now will reach their destinations faster!
Top   #72
Citizen

baba-prague 

Oh - a Sakki Sakki bag would be good! This is so often the deck that people who come into the studio grab and look at - now if it was in a Sakki bag that would be even more striking :-) Please count me in for one if you decide to do them.

By the way, in my experience this deck DOES read very well - there's plenty going on and it can be serious as well as humourous when it chooses.
Top   #73
Citizen

M-Press 

I'm making Sakki-Sakki "Pockets" as i call them...
it's still on the experiencial level, hand made...although it's something that could be easily done in China (if you know what I mean...)
There is something un-spiritual about it though, as it's not made out of breathing fabric, but something very durable...
I thought of it, because everytime i put a bag with it in my own bag, it got messy with the keys , the cellphone, the change flying all over, the pens, the lipstick that just missed the lid...
Let's say it's a bag for "the multi-tasking reader". You can cross desserts and rainforests and your cards will be saved in perfect condition!

sooon, soon....
Top   #74
life is a journey, not a destination

ferrous 

I already made myself a bag for my Sakki-Sakki, but I would certainly be on the list for a GENU-INE Sakki-Sakki bag!
Top   #75
Resident

yupkigirl 
I love this deck!

My Sakki-Sakki tarot has been with me through good times and bad times. It was with me when my Dad was confined at the hospital, and it was a very good companion during those trying moments. I thoroughly enjoy working with this deck---I love the colors, and may be because I am still (and will always be) a kid at heart. But don't let the "whimsy" factor of the cards fool you---it really gives dead-on readings that sometimes it even surprises me! This is rally a great deck---you won't regret getting this! And to Mpress, thanks again for a wonderful deck!
Top   #76

ferrous 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yupkigirl
[.. snip ..]And to Mpress, thanks again for a wonderful deck!
Oh yes, of course! I can't remember if I ever said "thank you" to M-Press for making such a great deck. I've been so excited about it (still, even though I've had mine for a while now) that I guess I forgot to say thanks!

Well, thank you, M-Press!

(((M-Press)))
Top   #77
Citizen

M-Press 

Thanks SO much for your kind words!

I read it yesterday, and it made me think all evening...this issue of thanking an artist. Suddenly I felt guilty as if i don't do this enough? I usually say how much i admire, enjoy or appreciate something, but saying "thank you" I'm not sure I do enough, and I should...

I started thinking: which artist I would like to thank most?
Believe it or not, Jules Vern just popped into my mind (inside his Nautilus!). Maybe he is the first artist i ever appreciated as a child? Although a writer, he is so visual!!!

thank you...thank you for this...
Top   #78

ferrous 

Slightly off-topic. I really like your new avatar, M-Press. Very suitable, of course.
Top   #79
Citizen

Chubby Mummy 

I GOT IT!!!!
I got my Sakki Sakki at long last and it was very strange I ordered 2 other decks ages ago and they all came at the same time but I couldnt take my eyes off all the beautiful images of the Sakki cards...I think I bonded immediatly with them so after mixing them up I did a reading for myself posing the same question I did yesterday with my Morgan Greer and 3 out of the 7 cards were the same !!!
I think they like me back!!!

M-Press you're pure genius and I believe you're not even aware of it!
Top   #80

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.