Does anyone have any suggestions?

blackroseivy

Hi, all, I'm meditating getting a new Tarot book and the book "The Complete Book of Tarot Reversals" looks like a good one, but I'd like some expert opinions about the best books on the market.

Thanx ahead of time! :D

Rhiannon

Get the book. You won't regret it. :) "The Complete Book of Tarot Reversals" is my favorite tarot book and I keep it close by my computer for easy reference. Get the book.

R :)

Jeanette

I agree, it's like 2 books in one; it not only goes into the reversals (as the title promises) but also details upright meanings first! There's also the ever-popular 78 D.W., and I also have Tarot for a New Generation which gives some new insights and interpretations (at least for me).

Phantom Goddess

I completely agree with Jeanette, every book she mentioned is a must buy!! I will not do a reading without any of those books out of reach. You'll do yourself a favor by buying them.

Nevada

The Complete Book of Tarot Reversals is among my three or four favorites. I also like Choice Centered Tarot by Gail Fairfield a lot, but I use it more with the non-Rider-Waite type decks, especially those with non-scenic pips, such as Crystal Tarot.

Nevada

blackroseivy

One thing: What does "D.W." stand for? Otherwise, I'm sold - it sounded like just the book I needed! Thanks!

lark

danubhe said:
One thing: What does "D.W." stand for? Otherwise, I'm sold - it sounded like just the book I needed! Thanks!
D.W. stands for 78 Degrees of Wisdom by Rachel Pollack.
A book that has become a classic in the tarot world.
I believe that Tarot Reversals will have the same claim to fame.
A truly useful book.
In my top 5 best tarot books of all time.
You won't regret buying it.

sassygirl3124

Is the complete book of tarot Reversals by mary k. greer?

Julie

lark

sassygirl3124 said:
Is the complete book of tarot Reversals by mary k. greer?
Julie
Yes it is.

Woof

I agree with all of the above. If I were stuck on an island and could only bring two tarot books with me (yeah, like that's going to happen!) I'd bring The Complete Book of Tarot Reversals by MK Greer and 78 Degrees of Wisdom by R Pollak. No doubt about it.
I got my copy through overstock.com at a good price. Don't know if they still have it, though.
Woof

Edited to add: Just checked. Overstock.com has it for $8.99. Search for "Tarot Reversals". Their search function is lousy so if you put in the full name it won't retrieve anything.