Animal Spirit Guide- your stories pls.

isthmus nekoi

Comfort perhaps is not the word I'd use to describe snake meetings :) Solace, perhaps. It makes you calmer - good for your health!

crystal dawn

ssssssssssssnakesssssssss

isthmus nekoi said:
Comfort perhaps is not the word I'd use to describe snake meetings :) Solace, perhaps. It makes you calmer - good for your health!

Hi isthmus nekoi
a snake for wisdom and a cat for comfort. Though i have only ever seen a cat spirit and the occassional dog but never a snake. I guess by your reply that you have seen a snake spirit, do you know what type of snake it was? The egyptians often associated them with wisdom and protection though there was also apep the evil serpent who tried to destroy the sun god on his way accross the sky each day and also in nordic mythology there was iormungund the world snake who tried to devour the earth and was responsible for earthquakes, storms, bad weather etc. There was also a northumbrian rune named after him, ior respresenting obstacles and difficulties that must be faced, biting the bullet so to speak and onced faced things dont seem so bad. Iormungund though was more of a sea snake as he lived in the worlds oceans.

blessings

crystal dawn