Silliest theme for a deck...?

Kiama

I was prompted by Talisman's words in another post somewhere... About the Tarot of the Garden Snails. So I thought, what is the silliest or weirdest Tarot deck you can think of?

I was in Philosophy when I thought about an Eraser Tarot, with laodsa erasers, and faces drawn on them ,acting out the scenes in the Tarot... I might actually have fun doing that tonight! (Just imaine the Hanged Eraser...)

How about the Pickled Onion Tarot?

Scratch and Sniff Tarot?

Anyone wanna chip in and ive us a laugh?

Kiama

tarotbear

The Transvestite Tarot

faunabay

You all crack me up!!!

crack?.....egg?....how about an egg tarot? Oh wait that's been done. LOLOLOLOL I crack myself up!!

Sorry I'm in one of those moods. :)

Major Tom

Sillest theme for a deck? OK - here goes:

The Wheelie Bin Tarot (marketed in America as Trash Can Tarot)

Cleaning Products Tarot

Television Tarot (scenes framed in various TVs and character depicted on TVs within the frames)

Insect Tarot

Miss Piggy Tarot (she features on every card folks!)

Monster Raving Looney Tarot (each card featuring a candidate standing in a UK election)

That's enough for now }> Enjoy :D

deso

Stinky Fart Tarot - they'd have to be scratch and sniff

Andryh

How about:

The Wiener Dog Tarot (my dog Heidi would be the HP).

The Religious Wacko Tarot. The Judgement card could feature Jerry Falwell. Tammy Faye and Jim Baker could be the Lovers. Osama Bin Laden could be the Devil....

The Q-Tip tarot

The Cockroach Tarot

The Barney and Friends Tarot

Rhiannon

Quote:Major Tom (21 Sep, 2001 03:33):

The Wheelie Bin Tarot (marketed in America as Trash Can Tarot)

Anyone remember the Garbage Pail Kids collectible cards? They were like sticker cards that came in bubble gum. The were out right after the Cabbage Patch Kid dolls were first introduced. I used to have a ton of 'em. *sigh* I'm showing my age. If I could remember any of the names of the cards I'd suggest a Major Arcana list but alas, along with age comes forgetfulness.... ;)

Rhiannon :)

arizonagirl

How about a Teddy Bear tarot? or a Marie Osmond Doll Collection Tarot (you do watch Home Shopping Network, doncha?).

tarotbear

"Dried Leftovers on a Plate Tarot" - rotting food divination similar to tea leaf reading.

tarotbear

arizona girl -- there IS a Teddy Bear tarot! Check out the list elsewhere on the Aeclectic site!