Cosmic Tarot

Gwyth

Just wanted to post that I got the Cosmic Tarot deck in the mail today. ;D

I'm in love!!!!

Everytime I look at it I have this urge to take it out of the box.

Not so with Gendron tarot though. :( Gendron is a pretty thing to look at but it doesn't speak to me I guess. Anyone know if this will change with experience?

glamourbug

When i first got the cosmic tarot my heart dropped because i thought 'oh no what have i bought!' but now i absolutely love it to bits. It just sings every time i look at it and it seems to be one of the best decks to use when reading for myself.

Hopefully your gendron tarot will be like this. it might just take a bit of time to relate to. i often find the more i flick through a deck the more it appeals to me. Try showing it a lot of attention.

Kiama

I've been thinking about buying the Cosmic Tarot for a while now. What is it like to read with? I took one look at the Devil card though, and was really put off. Dunno why. But some of the cards are really striking. I suppose I have mixed feelings here...

Kiama

glamourbug

I wouldn?t judge this deck by the devil card. All decks have those cards that make you have doubts about whether or not to buy it. The cosmic tarot can only really be appreciated when you see all the cards together. I find that somehow it draws me in and switches me to tarot mode without much effort and without drowning me in symbolism. I find it easy to read with without studying the cards in depth and yet the deck makes you want to know every inch of each card. I love this deck.