purchasing

deso

What places have you found to be good for purchasing decks online?

cj

Quote:deso (02 Oct, 2001 12:00):
What places have you found to be good for purchasing decks online?

Hi,

I purchase from Joan Bunning at learntarot.com (no shipping in the USA).

I also get my tarot bags from Quixoticxa - You can find her bags on ebay (I usually look then contact her by email - I am to the point where I hate e-bay)

good hunting.
cj

nexyjo

actually, i've found that Amazon.com and barnes & noble.com are well stocked, and ship quickly - overnight if you're in a rush. i've had good results ordering from lewellyn as well.

lately, my preference is to order decks through my local metaphysical shop though. i save on the shipping, and i like to support the community. she gets them pretty quickly, usually within a week, assuming she doesn't have them in stock.

luv and light,
nexy

deso

great! thanks all :)

EveAnna

I've been using a site called R Somerville playing cards - http://www.playing-cards.demon.co.uk
Its in France so if you live outside Europe, they might work out a little expensive but for me in England its been a good online shopping experience, cards came in one week :)
Forgot to add:- their list of tarot decks was massive

purplelady

I have only ordered through amazon.com. Usually I am pretty pleased with their service,though sometimes it can take up to 2 or 3 weeks. Beware , Especially Now and the coming months before christmas,the order can take a long time, I guess because everyone is ordering for christmas, or starting to. That's been my experience.