Which Deck

Firemoon

Hi,

I've been doing tarot for years, and am most familiar with the popular Rider-white deck and the Crowley. I'm presently doing a theater piece in which 7 of the major arcana are mentioned. It deals with an occurrence around the turn of the century on the British Isles. The descriptions exactly match no tarot deck I've seen or worked with. Here are the descriptions themselves:

1. The wheel of fortune turns from the mad seas of chaos, coronation, degradation.

2. Triangle of effulgent light raining meteors red and white whose solar iridescence fails to penetrate the night of a castaway loose on the deep.

3. In the uncertain light of a pallid moon the eye shapes empty chimera.

4. As lightning strikes the sea-girt the lamp's snuffed out in a widdershin route.

5. Three by Seven in a madcap dance, the world blazes destruction.

6. Black legs rooted deep in earth his fishscales skim the water, the devils batwings beat the air his face flames laughter

7. The fool in triumph bestrides the world. All forms and ranks inverted while bedlam triumphs and moon calves bay at God himself corrupted.

Wheel of Fortune, The World, The Tower, The Devil and The Fool are obviously represented, but which deck? Does anyone know??? The second above, with the Triangle of effulgent light and the meteors are maybe a rendering of The Hermit, or Judgment. I'm not sure. Let me know if it rings a bell for anyone. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Firemoon