Knight of Water

ngionet

I was in Sedona in August with my girlfriend and had an impromtu reading from a woman in a coffee shop. She picked one card for each of us, and the message was uncanny in it's accuracy. She said my card was the Knight of Water and she gave us a copy of the card and the text that was written on the back. The picture is of a person soaring off a cliff. I would like to know if anyone might be familar with this deck, so that I can purchase a set.

cj

Quote:ngionet (20 Nov, 2001 05:41):
I was in Sedona in August with my girlfriend and had an impromtu reading from a woman in a coffee shop. She picked one card for each of us, and the message was uncanny in it's accuracy. She said my card was the Knight of Water and she gave us a copy of the card and the text that was written on the back. The picture is of a person soaring off a cliff. I would like to know if anyone might be familar with this deck, so that I can purchase a set.

If you have the picture and a way to scan it. Someone here can probably identify it for you - as you have probably read there are a lot of collectors on this board.

Good hunting.

cj

cj

Quote:ngionet (20 Nov, 2001 05:41):

Check out Osho Zen. The knight of water is a person soaring in the air. Check out the web page Osho.com.

Good hunting.

cj