Smallest deck in the world?

Kiama

I just found a really tiny Tarot deck, called Tarot Nova... . Each card measures.... (Wait for it)

20mm by 14mm! And they're actually quite good...

I'm not quite sure how to shuffle them though... I mean, I know my hands are small, but this is ridiculous! *Kiama laughs* These cards are even smaller than those Tiny Universal Waite decks you can get. BTW: That's the next deck I'm getting for my collection.

On the plus side, this is probably the cheapest deck I have ever bought, and ever will buy. IT cost me 3.95 Stirling...

Has anyone found a smaller deck?

Kiama

Logiatrix

i know this one...it came attached to a little book, didn't it?
when i used my tiny tarot--yes, i really tried it!--i kept it in a pill box, and just shook the closed container to mix the cards...
i drew the line at sucking in helium, for the complete effect of a "tiny" reading! :p
:D

tarotbear

Interestingly, the person who gave me this deck also gave the the Lovers Tarot- which are some of the largest cards I've ever seen! talk about extremes! These cardsa re too small for me to handle with my big arthritic fingers, but I do show them to my classes for 'contrast'.

Malachite

Don't shout too loudly.
Someone will make a minute rice-grain set.

Greenman

i too have this deck (if 'deck' is even the right word). i didn't even tear mine apart, it's still 'accordian-like'. but it is cute!

Kiama

Tarotbear: Is the Lovers Tarot bigger than the Inner Child cards?

Kiama