Thoth question

Lil-Angel

could someone please tell me the difference in the ones with green trim and the ones with white trim?

is there more than one size deck for each color?

thanks,

Lil-Angel

Lil-Angel

besides the obvious size difference in these decks, are there any other differences?

Thanks,
Lil-Angel

Product Name: Crowley Large Thoth Tarot Deck, Swiss
Measurements: 3 3/4 x 5 1/2
Price: $20

Product Name: Crowley Small Thoth Tarot Deck
Measurements: 2 7/8 x 4 3/8
Price: $16

Product Name: Crowley Thoth Tarot Deck
Measurements: 3 3/4 x 5 1/2
Price: $18

Product Name: Pocket Swiss Crowley Toth Deck
Measurements: 2 1/4 x 3 1/2
Price: $14

Jewel

I have 2 Thoth decks. One which is the U.S. Games regular size Thoth deck and comes with 3 magicians (one for each path of magik). Then I bought the large Swiss (AGMUller) Thoth deck for study and it includes one magician but also has one extra card that I think is called the Rosicrussian Hexagram but I am not sure. This card is apparently used in magik. I don't believe either of these decks has a green border but I will check and if either one does I will let you know.

Love & Light,

EveAnna

Hi Lil-Angel,

I have the US Games Systems Large Green Thoth. It has the one Magician and the black Unicursal Hexagram. The cards measure 5 1/2 by 3 3/4. But it is the green version in the white box. Hope this helps :)

Jewel

Quote:EveAnna (16 Jan, 2002 22:07):
Hi Lil-Angel,

I have the US Games Systems Large Green Thoth. It has the one Magician and the black Unicursal Hexagram. The cards measure 5 1/2 by 3 3/4. But it is the green version in the white box. Hope this helps :)

Thanks for providing the right name for the hexagram ... when I made my earlier post I could not remember it.

Just for clarification my deck (the Large Swiss) has the same Hexagram as EveAnna's, not a different one.

Love & Light,

purplelady

Quote:EveAnna (16 Jan, 2002 22:07):
Hi Lil-Angel,

I have the exact same deck - except the box is green!

Greenman

i recommend that you get the large Swiss printing. this is the on with the grayish-white border around the Rosecrusian Cross (on the back). the colors are much truer on the version, and since Crowley puts SO much importance on EVERY correspondence, it just seems better to have your cards be as close to his vision as possible. and they're prettier too! but the little white book that comes with this deck is really not very good. however, with a deck like this, you've just got to get a proper book anyway, so that's a minor inconvenience.

EveAnna

Hi Purplelady,

I'm not too sure how old my Thoth deck is, the LWB is printed with 1983 so they might have changed the colour of the box now :)