Can&#39t remember name of deck

dolphingirl

Hi

a while ago I saw a deck (78) that really hit my fancy and am hoping someone knows what deck this is cause the name escapes me. It was a german? deck containing alot of blue. painted in a real soft style. The minors have alot of crystals and bubbles in them and it has a real air water look to it.

Thanks
Samantha

Lee

The Haindl Tarot, maybe? Most of the deck is in browns, but some cards are blue. The High Priestess card would really fit your description. And it's German.

-- Lee

dolphingirl

Hi Lee

Thanks for the sug but I have the Haindl and it isn't the one. This deck is driving me insain I can see it in my head and I ssaid when I saw it that I wanted it ARGH! What ever the name of the deck is I don't think it is available in the US stores I think the writing on it was in german. I remember one of the minors was a cold upy and a bubble in the air above it. Was more realistic than the Haindl and not as sketch like. More like airbrush art. Boy I hate trying to get my brain to work like this! Thank you very much for the help one and all, it is all appreciated I don't think I will be able to sleep til I figure this out. Also I think the border was white or a light color, but the artwork was so airy that it didn't stand out.

Samantha

lilmystic

SAM! It's the Ananda! I'm so sure! (if I'm wrong oop) It's on www.tarotgarden.com

have a look. It's a way cool deck
cheers and good luck in your search

divinerguy

It might be the Rohrig Tarot or perhaps the Cosmic Tarot by Norbert Losche. Both are German.

Gary

dolphingirl

Hi

Thank you everyone for the help! lilmystic wins the cupie doll! Thought I was loosing my mine... Or imagineng things :) That was the deck I was thinking of :) I hope I can get it soon as it looks relly pretty.

Thanks again
Samantha

lilmystic

Sam, you're welcome. I'm glad that my hours of ogling tarot decks have finally paid off! Enjoy the Ananda.

cheers