Tarot for PalmOne?

Aure

I recently purchased PalmOne Zire 72 and now I kinda feel like it would be nioce to have a tarot software for it. Unfortunately the ones I've come accross on the net are either shareware or you have to buy them. Besides, the graphics and functionality don't seem to be that hot either.

I wonder if I should code a program myself... I think I'm too lazy...
If anyone knows about a project in the works or a nice freeware program to carry around, let me know!

Zire 72

Palm OS 5.2.8
Display
• 320 x 320 TFT transflective display supporting 65,536 colours
Processor
• Intel® 312 MHz ARM
Storage capacity (RAM)
• 32 MB (24 MB actual storage capacity)

Imagemaker

I'd be curious, at least, about tarot software for my Pocket PC. Though I'd really rather just carry cards :)

Aure

Imagemaker said:
I'd be curious, at least, about tarot software for my Pocket PC. Though I'd really rather just carry cards :)

Well, I have to admit, I like real cards more! It just doesn't feel the same when there's code behind the whole reading thing.

I'm the same with books as well, my husband is into all kinds of new technical stuff and always asks me wouldn't I like to have electronic books rather than real ones. I always answer no! I much rather collect and read nicely bound books than read something from a screen and worry when the battery will need a re-charging.

I guess it is the same with my Palm... I much rather collect beautiful decks and shuffle them myself! A handheld is great for a calendar and a reminder when you are as forgetful and attention-deficit as I am but it really doesn't replace everything.

Barbwra

Tarot software for Palms

Sorry, but I tested the programs I mentioned before and they are not at all suitable for hand-helds. I should have checked it before I posted the message, but I didn't have a hand-held at that time.

I will let you know if I find out anything more.

Barbara
Good journey!