I Dreamt about Tarot too!

katie_here

or a specific tarot card was in my dream.

I had a dream the other night about moving house, I was moving house, but I was a bit disappointed to be leaving a nice garden for a barren one.

I was also moving in with an ex-bf. I remember having this tarot card. It consisted of two people, a man and a woman, who were wrapped in an embrace, sort of side by side, cheek to cheek with their arms around each other.

I remember thinking to myself that this card said the relationship was always meant to be and now it was for life.

When I got up, I came into my living room and there was a tarot deck on the coffee table. I'd been looking at it the night before. I shuffled the cards, split in three piles, choose one and took a card out at random. It was THE LOVERS.

Does anyone know/recognise the card I dreamt of?

I talked it over with Purplescorp and she said, the garden is most significant here, and to look in the deck for something similar, but I didn't see anything that "jumped out at me". So I thought, I'd open it up to a couple more suggestions.

rainstarhorizon

I'm sorry I was busy the other day and tho I had to have my look at my beloved ATF I didn't feel I had time to post....what I wanted to say after reading this was that the Garden for me immediately reminded me of the Sun card....