11 is popping up left and right

lunalafey

GET THIS

Thanks to this post, It was the kick in the pants that I needed. One of the things I've been meaning to do was a net search for 1111. I found something in a launguage I didn't understand. the seconed thing was 1111 radio/media page. I contacted the guy and asked him why he chose 1111.
he responded with "Because it seemed to pop up everywhere, so I chose it as the name of
a (public radio) program I produce."

OK so now the word POP goes along with it,
what's the title of this thread?....
now it get's more IIIIntense.
I don't know if it was planned for the sake of the topic, but the email he sent was at .....do I even need to say...11:11.
I'm awaiting another email, I'lll keep ya'llll updated.

jade

1111 members

as i iwas reading your response i thought, 'we have 1111 members' and the thought was like i knew this to be true.......so i went and looked and there it is.........1111 members and the name of this member is..........*drum roll please*..............tassetasse.............which numerologically does NOT come to an 11 fyi. (i had to check LOL) but it is a 2!!!!!

tassetasse
2111521115 = 20 = 2

so perhaps getting to know this member may be something you want to investigate!

in light,
jade :)

lunalafey

Re: 1111 members

jade said:
as i iwas reading your response i thought, 'we have 1111 members' and the thought was like i knew this to be true.......so i went and looked and there it is.........1111 members
in light,
jade :)

Well, I came to AT tonight and guess what caught my eye. I never really looked in that vicinity before so it's not like a habit. I saw the number of members that AT currently has, 1111.
WHEN WILL IT STOP...really I don't want it too, it's kinda cool.

maybe we should start an 1111 club. :)

AHHHH, I had to come back to my post and edit it.
as you know, we get sent to our new post after submitting it, AGAIN, I look to that lefthand corner and this is what I saw:
lunalafey
Citizen

CA.
I copied it, for the post, unfortunately in a matter of minutes, it will change. :(
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT ? SEE WHAT I MEAN ? I realize that it's not the true 1111, but you have to agree that it's odd, no pun intended, really

lunalafey

1111 update!!!!check it out...

I found someone who turned me on to this, it is so hot on my screen that I have not even gotten into it, but it looks REALLY GOOD.....
http://www.nvisible.com/1111/1111Doorway.html
door opened in '92? gee I have been infected with it since '78..

purplelady

Thank you for the link Luna. I bookmarked it for future exploration.
Here's something really strange about me - I do not like the number 11, I'm scared of it and have been for over 20 years! ( but I feel fine about the number 13!)
If the clock says 11:11 I will not start my car, nor get into bed, nor begin various other activities! Sometimes I'll stare at the clock in a morbid fascination that seems to go on for too long, other times I will look away . I wait until it says 11:12 to do whatever. I couldn't tell you What, but there's definitely Something about that number! So, if I ever feel like exploring the strange fear/ fascination/ superstition, that website looks as good as any!

lunalafey

purplelady said:
I do not like the number 11, I'm scared of it and have been for over 20 years! ( but I feel fine about the number 13!)
If the clock says 11:11 I will not begin other activities! Sometimes I'll stare at the clock in a morbid fascination that seems to go on for too long.... I wait until it says 11:12 to do whatever. I couldn't tell you What, but there's definitely Something about that number! So, if I ever feel like exploring the strange fear/ fascination/ superstition, that website looks as good as any!
Please do explore it. With 23 years of 1111 under my belt, I have finally found something that says something about it and my hypothisis is somewhat confirmed(still more mystery though). One of the things is that when it is seen, one should STOP and take the time to reflect/tune in/ etc. I wonder what would happen in your life once you let go of the 11 fear.(consider the energy) as for 13...hehehe..
I always seem to find some sort of trouble on Friday the 13th,(or it finds me) BUT I consider it a lucky day because even though I met up with trouble and sometimes there was the potential for REAL problems, I have always been blessed with getting out of it and smelling like a rose as well...

Royal Cat

Hi all,
I'm new to AT and had been slowly reading through the older messages on the board to get acquainted when this one caught my eye. What a surprise to see that my 'special number' is special to so many others! I never would've guessed that 11 (or 1111) had been turned into a 'belief system' - actually it was a bit creepy (goosebump type of creepy) to read through that web site and realize what a world wide phenom it is! I always considered it my own personal number and I'm astonished to find that so many people feel a special connection to 11.

Just thought I'd share my own personal 11 history (brief version) :) I was born on Nov. 11th (11-11), 7 pounds 11 ounces. My mom was in hospital room 111. My birth was just minutes away from 11pm and I used to tease my mom "couldn't you have asked the doctor to just wait a couple more minutes?" ;) Numerology: My birth name equals 11. My married name equals 11. I could go on and on... my husband was also born on the 11th (different month and year though), our post office box address is 11...
11 has always surrounded me and I have always felt a special connection to the number. My favorite personal 11 story is from my 11th birthday. My dad, acknowledging my funny little 11 connection decided to buy me 11 of those scratch off lotto tickets. I scratched them off and won... you guessed it! $11 :) ($5 here, $2 there until all added to $11).

Oh! And one last thing. I've always done that "11:11 Make a wish!" when I see 11:11 on a clock. I thought I invented it! :) My husband is used to it now, but used to give me strange side-ways glances. I've NEVER come across anyone who knew what I was talking about... I started it when I was very little because of my birthday - you know, like blowing out birthday cake candles. What a shock to read on that site that "school children have been doing this..." I am amazed....

Cat

jade

cat,

you will be surprised at just how much you fit in here!

welcome
jade :D

anonymous_artist

11:11 ....... That number follows me ...... my birthday is on the 11th of June and I've always, ALWAYS felt a connection to the number 11. About four or five years ago I started noticing 11 every where ... on the time I would nearly always see 11:11, 3:11, 7:11, 10:11 and then I would notice the number 11 everywhere else around me like on number plates, billbords, on shops, in books even my partner's birthday is on the 11th ... quite bizare but I am completely comfatable with it now ... I feel safe around 11