#17 & The Star

ros

Help!!! Confusion!!!

I'm sure I have something wrong.
In the numbers of 1&7 I find these numbers unbreakable, very mind strong, can stand alone & very individual.
People that I know that are born on the 17th work very well with their minds & their thoughts in conversation.

With the Star card I find it the most peaceful of all the cards.I find that the number 17 clashes with the Star.

The only way that I can reason with this is the 1+7=8 (The number of power also)
8 Star of Venus = Love & peace.Or
8 vibrates to the planet Saturn- the planet of Karma. So unexpected blessing may come to this card.

I guess I'm thinking the #17 is not a peaceful or a faith & hope number.The only other notes that I would have to explain this would be that the Number one has the direct action from the divine.1comes directly from the heavens down to earth. The number 7 is spiritual work here on earth. So there is divine power.
Hope I explained this properly.

Mabee I have the card wrong. Is the theme about the 8 pointed star?

Any Help?
Thanks for any replys.

WalesWoman

It could be about the star itself, it's made up of two squares to create the 8 pointed star. That would be about balancing, equal measures, solid foundations, the four elements, the four directions, as well all the square the makes the top and bottom points of the star pointing to the heavens and earth, finding balance inbetween. It's sort of like a compass, showing all directions, so maybe rays of hope come from many directions, rather than just focusing on or following one. Keep our options open.

Isn't 7 considered a lucky number by some (it is for me most of the time)? I haven't gotten into Chakkras, but aren't there 7 of those? I was just thinking of what it would feel like to have those stars within myself as inner light and where they would show up, so that would have to be the Chakkras, with one star left over, like a beacon or a flashlight to show the way.
1 is a beginning, striving to be at one, unity, the individual, success (as in #1, the top of the heap, king of the hill, etc.) Another visual I had would be that constellation reaching one of his paw out to the 8th star, striving to be 1. So that sort of goes with the whole 7 concept, courage in adversity, keeping faith and striving for the hope offered by 1.

Good ol' Rachel Pollack talks about the stars as the constellation Leo I think (except I thought there were only 7 stars in Leo), that we have mastered the Lion in Strength with loving patience and it has ascended to the heavens. Or transcended rather, becoming more enlightened. Turning into stars has got to be enlightening, pardon the pun.

17 is a prime number, but as everyone is becoming more and more aware, I am severely mathmatically challenged and can't say much more about that, except no other number besides 1 and itself can divide it or create it. (Besides I am usually on here before I've had my first cup of coffee and am still half asleep)