Goddess Tarot Datebook for 2005....

artandwords

I noticed this link for Tarot calendars and such -- hope it's okay I post here.

I've just created a 2005 Goddess Tarot Datebook at www.artandwords.com/datebook.html. It includes over fifty b/w reproductions from The Goddess Tarot, as well as numerous secular and religious holidays from around the globe with 2005 astrological information, including retrogrades and moon phases.

You can view an excerpt from the datebook and the covers at the above link.

Also on the subject of calendars: There will be a 2006 month-by-month Lover's Path calendar, featuring the Lover's Path Tarot (due to be published next month).

Kris

jmd

Always good to see mention and discussions on various undertakings... and of course, congratulations on this publication.

...pity you didn't mention the 2005 International Tarot Conference within your first week of July pages ;)

artandwords

Nice idea....

But when I designed the calendar I decided to limit the calendar's list of events to religious, secular, and earth-based holidays. (It's a fairly extensive list, ranging from Wiccan to Hindu, Baha'i, and many others.) I also included astrological transits and retrogrades, since this is the sort of every day info I know I look for in a calendar. It would be wonderful to have included conferences and cultural/polical events, but there's only so much space -- I wanted to leave enough room for people to write down their own life events. ;-)

I appreciate your feedback!