what is this???

Pollux

Could anyone tell me what this "symbol" is?
I keep seeing it lately... I am just clueless.
I know it is not a Rune. But I could be wrong.
At least, I hope it has got something to do with Divination so I haven't posted it in the wrong section...

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 166

Malachite

It might be a letter from the thai alphabet...I'll check when i get home...I'm on the college system right now...

or it could be astrological/hermetic?

lunalafey

symbol

I have never seen that symbol before. But there is a heart and it's an infinitive loop. Eternal love?

Tarot Hermit

I have never seen a symbol quite like that before, but the first thing that came to mind when I did see it was that it could be a very stylized symbol for Capricorn. I have seen something close to that represented as the symbol for Capricorn. just a thought.

Tarot Hermit

jade

hmmmmm..........................don't know!

jade

kayne

Interesting... Where have you been seeing it appear Pollux?

I have a book on Magical Symbols and at the very back are many Demonic Symbols from medieval manuscripts and the symbols you drew look simular to part of these symbols. Apparetently, if you know how to draw the symbol, you have control over the demon... :TDEV

jakyle

what is this?

Upside down it looks like two bald women with really big...................Anyways....I looked through http//symbols.com and it looks like it could mean=fire, anyone a taurus that this might be referring to? I could have sworn that this was a joke that a friend got an email of, but I'm not sure................The sign also sideways looks like a 3..........and small 0......In another text I read that it means "air traffic."flying anywhere with a "lover" anytime soon? Also looks like a cute pair of my grandmother's earrings............good luck to you, sleep is calllllllliiiiiinnnnnggggg me.

joya250

don't know.... but the squiggliness of it reminds me of symbols in Santeria, or rather part of a larger symbol. (these symbols represented drum beats, as well as being a symbol for a particular god/goddess/entity.... the dancers would draw this symbol on the floor to summon that particular entity, while the drummers drummed that particular beat. or at least that's my understanding of it... but, I digress...)

where have you seen this?

Moose

Maybe.........

Looks like a designer symbol for Virgo.

Blessings.............Moose

Pollux

*???*

Luna, I do think I lean towards your interpretation... It's just lovely, and I see your point... Probably, even if it is not the right one, I might decide to pick it arbitrarily!!! ;)

Tarot Hermit and Moose: I don't think it can be that. I know it is a magic simble, something like a seal or a Rune... not a Rune though... Caps and Virgo are TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!! :p

Malachite, HELP ME!!! :)

Joya and Kayne, I don't think it can be associated to that, I have just seen it alone, and I can't think of a Demon... Well, maybe I can think of ONE demon Kayne... Can you think of it too? Actually, the idea of having control on it suits me, I must be honest... ;) (6)

Jakyle, that site ROCKS!!! Even though I couldn't find the symbol... :(

I have seen it scratched on a wall at UNI - a wall opposite the entrance actually. I've seen it in a Background of a site I was browsing accidentally -so got no URL :( - seen it in a Cartoon brodcast lately on IT TV, come to that I've seen it in many movies, but the only one whose English title I can think of is "THe Craft", and it was on the wall of the Temple in the Shop...
If I recall more, no doubt I'll run here... :D