Everyday Tarot Magic...poof...disappears

lawguy51

Now how weird is this. I decided that someone in my life was worthy of a spell. I went to my collection of Tarot books which are all kept on one shelf, away from my main bookshelves, and Everyday Tarot Magic wasn't there. I pulled every book out of the shelf. I looked all over the other bookshelves. I know it never left my home office because I don't pull it out very often. It's just disappeared. I'm flummoxed!

Lawguy51

Little Baron

I wonder if it is in the same place as my '6 of Cups' from the Soprafino. My deck never leaves the house either and I take good care of it, so maybe your book and my card are shacked up somewhere together discussing potions and spells.

Yabs

lunakasha

That is very strange....

I have had this happen to me before....it drives me crazy when I cannot find something, even after looking in all of the obvious places....hopefully it will *reappear* when you least expect it!!!

:) Luna

WhiteRaven

Just not the right time and it's basically telling you so in quite a "real" way...

It will show up again when the timing is right.

Blessings,

firemaiden

Well, Everyday Magic the book may have gone "poof" - but the everyday magic which brought Lawguy51 back to Aeclectic is ALIVE AND WELL.

Gardener

Have you checked in your freezer yet?

Majecot

Gardener said:
Have you checked in your freezer yet?

LOL... I always check the fridge ;)

SunChariot

Here is my opinion of what It think is happening when those types of things happen"

I have had things like that happen. I guess everyone has. For me, and don't take this the wrong way--it's only my point of view, it is because I was not meant to take the action that I was about to take. Probably that something bad would have happened as a result that I could not forsee at the time. And that there is some higher power that is protecting me from taking that action.

Bar

Webwitch

Hmmmm ... my house spirits are renowned for moving things and putting them in places I know I would never put them - even in a moment of forgetfulness.

Very distracting, but it does keep life interesting.

Did you ever find your book?

Cheers,
Webwitch :)

Adjustment

I hope you find your book soon