Recurring Number - What Does It Mean?

TractJM

GoddessArtemis said:
How funny would it be if I received a real FEDEX envelope, with a delivery time of 11:11? :D
Oh yes, this happens to me, too. I used to get irritated by this. Now I just throw up my hands and go, "Very funny".
I agree. But I'll "ask" and see what happens. :)

GA

Let me know, I am very curious!!
I always laugh at them! Every night my guides and I spend a few minutes in between readings for myself or others to "play". They're quite funny when they want to be.

Let us know what they say, I am very curious!! :)

As for the package, that would be epic - and totally possible. I've seen the Universe manifest scariest things :)

Lately they've been doing so less number repetition with me because I've been really distracted by an emotional worry, but they keep throwing the Sun card at me from my Tarot deck. Even if I playfully split or shuffle it, the Sun always pops out. I got a really curious message this morning involving the Sun, so I need to figure out what it means; it's an on-going message for me as well.

GoddessArtemis

TractJM said:
Lately they've been doing so less number repetition with me because I've been really distracted by an emotional worry, but they keep throwing the Sun card at me from my Tarot deck. Even if I playfully split or shuffle it, the Sun always pops out. I got a really curious message this morning involving the Sun, so I need to figure out what it means; it's an on-going message for me as well.
Maybe it means, cheer up? Don't worry, be happy? The sun will shine tomorrow? :)

GA

TractJM

GoddessArtemis said:
Maybe it means, cheer up? Don't worry, be happy? The sun will shine tomorrow? :)

GA

That would work perfectly. I'm normally very upbeat and I'm doing everything to maintain my focus on my manifestations. I think it's telling me to stop worrying about what's been bothering me lately; that everything is going to work out for the best. That's the message I got from anyone (myself included) who's done a reading including my own deck. I keep intuiting positive messages but I think they're slapping me on the head over and over because I'm not accepting the message fully.

Hmm. While you're asking, maybe I could, tonight when I get home, do a channeling and reading about this repeating number for you and see what comes down; see if it helps?
I've had almost no experience trying to pull down information for strangers; but with friends I've been known to freak them out by pinpointing their new boyfriend or things in their life if I haven't seen them for a while :)

Anyway, I hope they bring clarity for you regarding this! Repeating numbers have GOT to be the most annoyingly simple yet confounding messages the universe can throw at you.

GoddessArtemis

TractJM said:
Hmm. While you're asking, maybe I could, tonight when I get home, do a channeling and reading about this repeating number for you and see what comes down; see if it helps?
Awesome! Why not? Try and see. :)
Anyway, I hope they bring clarity for you regarding this! Repeating numbers have GOT to be the most annoyingly simple yet confounding messages the universe can throw at you.
I know...it makes me dread looking a the clock altogether. :laugh: But something or someone will bring the message to me. Hey, maybe that someone might end up being you! :D

GA

TractJM

GoddessArtemis said:
Awesome! Why not? Try and see. :)
I know...it makes me dread looking a the clock altogether. :laugh: But something or someone will bring the message to me. Hey, maybe that someone might end up being you! :D

GA

You never know! I'm nervous, you'll be the first person I've done it for that I don't know personally! But, that's the best way to learn to open up, trust and work with the Universe :)

Thank you, *bows* I'll be around tonight; I have shamanic rhythm drumming first :)

GoddessArtemis

TractJM said:
You never know! I'm nervous, you'll be the first person I've done it for that I don't know personally! But, that's the best way to learn to open up, trust and work with the Universe :)

Thank you, *bows* I'll be around tonight; I have shamanic rhythm drumming first :)
Excellent! I shall look for you in this thread. :D

GA

TractJM

Maybe for you this says you're at a new leg of "spiritually blossoming", becoming ever awakened, enlightened, on a verge or a path now that is fulfilling not only your soul's desire but bringing you to new cusps and things in reality that you may have never dreamed of. You could be at a doorway now, your physical and spiritual body aligning in every possible way, and down the path is a wonderous adventure that will take you into new "realms of thought/being/life". It would be certainly a very powerful energetic movement;
It could be the 11 saying you're at the doorway, come through, be aligned with us; and the 33 saying "Move, now! Your journey is waiting!"

I am very eager to see what comes down when we ask how this relates to the here and now!

GoddessArtemis

TractJM said:
Maybe for you this says you're at a new leg of "spiritually blossoming", becoming ever awakened, enlightened, on a verge or a path now that is fulfilling not only your soul's desire but bringing you to new cusps and things in reality that you may have never dreamed of. You could be at a doorway now, your physical and spiritual body aligning in every possible way, and down the path is a wonderous adventure that will take you into new "realms of thought/being/life". It would be certainly a very powerful energetic movement;
It could be the 11 saying you're at the doorway, come through, be aligned with us; and the 33 saying "Move, now! Your journey is waiting!"
But it's been happening for AGES! And if that's what "they" are saying, then they need to show me the way with neon signs...lol.
I am very eager to see what comes down when we ask how this relates to the here and now!
Yep, I can't wait! :)

GA