Chakra Test - interesting

WolfSpirit

Thanks for the advice on the cd's - I put them on my wishlist. I don't know that much about chakras, but it would be interesting to try the test again after doing the exercises with the cd.
Although I am not sure if repeating exactly the same test will give very accurate results...

Gardener

oh no, CreativeFire, you have given me a link to the Sounds True website!!!! You agent of cruel temptations! I have been trying so very, very hard not to visit that site, not to look at all the winter specials, not to see what new delights Shiva Rea and Anodea Judith have to offer, not to succumb to acquisitive urges....

Yes, I thought the CD with the drawing exercises was valuable. I asked my sweetie, Contrascarpe, to do it with me, and he really couldn't get into it. I put out colored pencils and paper and I was having a great time, but he just thought it was too childish. He said he would work through the accompanying workbook with me instead. (Not that he has yet!)

But the other CD is the one I love. There are the seven yoga exercises for morning, which are great, but the best part is the evening meditation where you say hi to your seven chakras and then put them to bed. It's a cure for insomnia!

Chronata

This has been incredibly fascinating for me!~

I think I have enjoyed reading everyone elses results more than taking the test myself!

Here's mine. Really not surprising actually...

Root... under-active (0%)
Sacral....open (25%)
Navel...under-active (0%)
Heart...open (63%)
Throat...over-active (81%)
Third Eye...over-active (94%)
Crown...open (50%)

Now that most of my stress has gone away...I am attempting to rebalance everything again.

azuremariposa

hmmm...

Root: under-active (13%)
Sacral: open (56%)
Navel: open (31%)
Heart: open (38%)
Throat: over-active (81%)
Third Eye: over-active (75%)
Crown: open (56%)

i don't recall what my results were last year, but this seems to be right...my root has always been under-active, but it's not THAT bad...and the navel being the 2nd lowest isn't shocking either...those are the two chakras i often work on :) thanks for posting the link to the test!

WolfSpirit

I have never given much attention to chakras so it is all rather new for me...but if you go to the website that has the test, you can go to "links" and then choose a website that has yoga exercises for every chakra. So you can try out if you like yoga exercises before you go buy stuff (although the cd-set may be quite different I guess it gives some idea).
I am not very fit, I think I hurt my root chakra :D

Kit

Thanks for posting that link, cheeky minx :)
Here are my results:
Root: under-active (-31%)
Sacral: open (31%)
Navel: under-active (-19%)
Heart: open (13%)
Throat:eek:pen (38%)
Third Eye: over-active (75%)
Crown: open (31%)
I think the lack of root and navel chakra activity is pointing to my insecurities and my over-active third eye chakra is pointing to a need to curb my over-active imagination...probably a result of my insecurities. Perhaps it's time for me to visit the real world a bit more often...;)
Raeven

Chubby Mummy

Root: under-active (-19%)
Sacral: open (63%)
Navel: open (31%)
Heart: under-active (-6%)
Throat: open (56%)
Third Eye: open (50%)
Crown: open (44%)

right ive gotta see what all this means now...is this not good then i assume?

Sophie-David

Root: Open 43%
Sacral: Open 50%
Navel: Open 50%
Heart: Open 50%
Throat: Open 68%
3rd Eye: Open 68%
Crown: Open 56%

Wow! Much better than I thought it would be, since I'm feeling a bit under the weather. Yes, I do know I need a bit of work on the root...

Majecot

Interesting thread....

Root: under-active (-19%)
Sacral: under-active (-50%)
Navel: under-active (-13%)
Heart: open (31%)
Throat: open (50%)
Third Eye: open (38%)
Crown: open (31%)

going to investigate the rest... I wish I had found this thread last year.. it would have been interesting to see what changed.

Indigo Rose

Gardener said:
Well, well.... what does this all mean? It is interesting how "non grounded" many of us seem to be.....I was fascinated that my third eye is underactive. If I'm on this forum, aren't I supposed to be psychic? (Tongue in cheek here.) I think in contrast to many people on the boards, I rely more on intellect than intuition when reading the cards. I'll like to explore this third eye business more. All you third eye overachievers, got any tips for me?

HERE ARE MY SCORES-
Root: under-active (0%)
Sacral: open (31%)
Navel: under-active (6%)
Heart: open (63%)
Throat: over-active (75%)
Third Eye: over-active (94%)
Crown: open (50%)

hmmmm....Third Eye: "If this chakra is over-active, you may live in a world of fantasy too much. In excessive cases halucinations are possible."
Does this mean I'm crazy??? That is the secret Gardner, us 3rd eye people are just "insane".

Indigo Rose