The Dark Lord Tarot fiction - Patricia Simpson

Phantom Goddess

that looks soooo yummy I'll have to read it. :D

Lurea

Thanks for the recommendation. You know, tarot cards are so inherently dramatic, I wonder why we don't see them in more fiction!

This is another good book-the characters get Tarot readings.

Triplex Conjunctio

dolphingirl

Thanks for the recomendation on the new book, I have added it to my Amazon wish list and am going to check out the library as well.

Here is another book that I read recently where the main character reads tarot cards, there are two books in the series and I recomend them if you want to read about tarot fiction. These books are kind of light and fluff mysteries but heck there is nothing wrong with that.

Ghost of a Chance by Yasmine Galenorn

Editorial Reviews
Book Description
Emerald O'Brien is the owner of the Chintz 'n China Tea Room where guests are served the perfect blend of tea and tarot reading. She never set out to be a detective, but once word gets out that she can communicate with the dead, there's no turning back...

When the ghost of Susan Mitchell asks for Emerald's help in convicting her own murderer, Emerald can't refuse. Along with her friends-an ex-supermodel and a cop-and her new love interest, Emerald must search for clues to put the killer behind bars-and this tortured soul to rest.

While this is kind of a light read it is enjoyable and at Amazon it is only $2.40 right now so if you are ordering from Amazon you can't go wrong with adding it to your order!