The Garden in The Vase

Bazaa

I found this on the booklet of Tarot of the Gnomes, and I though it was very cute. Here it goes

"This spread is used to respond to all questions regarding how to develop something, make a project grow, cultivate a relationship...

_____8H
__7V____6V
____5V
4H__1H__3V
____2H

[note: H stands for horizontal and V for vertical]

1. The seed - the card found in this position will represent the point from which the Querient starts and the hopes he or she places in this "project".
2. The vase - this represents the conditions occurring around the "situation" which are not, however, under the Querient's control.
3. The soil - this represents the resources that the Querient has made for the "project".
4. The roots - this represents the beginning of the "project".
5. The trunk - this represents the center of the "project", it's supporting column.
6. The leaves - this represents how the "project" is seen by ithers and how it interacts with the external environment.
7. The flower - this represent the final part of the "project", how it will turn out.
8. The water - this represents what the "project" needs, what the Querient must give it so that it may grow"

I'm gonna try this one someday. But I think it sounds a bit like a variant of the celtic cross :s

Rosanne

Just what I needed

Thanks for that find_ My sister has a project in mind and I wanted a layout for her, but could not find one. This is just what I am going to do when the sun sets tonight. Regards Rosanne

shadowdancer

Thanks for sharing this.

I will be trying it on myself shortly, as there is a project very dear to me I may seek guidance for.

Take care

Davina

Adjustment

Thanks for the info, i will give it a try.

Astraea Aurora

Many thanks for posting the spread, Bazaa. Today I bought the Tarot of the Gnomes mini and the mini-LWB only describes the CC so this comes in handy.

Astraea Aurora :grin:

EDIT: I changed the layout so it really depicts a vase.

........5*........

Only #5 is laying sideways, the rest is upright.