Accurate Intuition

mercenary30

I am just amazed almost daily how often I know what people are going to say, or what they want before they even say a word. I can't count the number of times someone goes to ask me for something and I have it right there in my hand, or they will go to make a request and I will ask them if they want what they were going to ask for. It is scary sometimes.

We have a double bank elevator here at work, and I make it a habit to consider which one will show after I press the button and stand it front of it. I have only been wrong once in the last two weeks, which I would guess is about 15 times or so. The one time I was wrong, I asked the lady waiting with me which one was going to show, and I didn't even make an effort to consider my choice first.....and I chose the wrong one.

Seed Crystal

mercenary30 said:
... It is scary sometimes.

Why? The capabilities aren't supernatural, they are natural, part of us all to some extent, although like any sense can be cultivated, tuned, blunted or damaged. I am talking about intuition beyond the powers of logic and extrapolation, empathy beyond good reading of non-verbal communication and body language, sensing people places and things beyond the 5 senses generally recognized and beyond just imagination.

Fear can blunt or distract. So can ego or arrogance, if you get preoccupied the wrong way with your capabilities. Practice and a sense of humor can help in developing your senses.

mercenary30

Scary

That line was ment more as a coined phrase than a true statment.

It still shocks me though, when I suddenly get an urge to call someone and have them answer the phone with....I just picked up the phone to call you.....

contrascarpe

mercenary30 said:
I am just amazed almost daily how often I know what people are going to say, or what they want before they even say a word. I can't count the number of times someone goes to ask me for something and I have it right there in my hand, or they will go to make a request and I will ask them if they want what they were going to ask for. It is scary sometimes.

Merc -

Perhaps you are chanelling Radar O'Reilly?

Dan

Moongold

mercenary30 said:

We have a double bank elevator here at work, and I make it a habit to consider which one will show after I press the button and stand it front of it. I have only been wrong once in the last two weeks, which I would guess is about 15 times or so. The one time I was wrong, I asked the lady waiting with me which one was going to show, and I didn't even make an effort to consider my choice first.....and I chose the wrong one.

I have a sense that you are experiencing this more often of late? I find that it goes in cycles. Sometimes I seem to be more in tune with intuition than others. So many things can influence it.

I hope it keeps happening for you, Merc, and I hope some of this energy materializes in more writing from you.

Have a really happy and productive Christmas. Write more too :)

Sushi

contrascarpe said:
Merc -

Perhaps you are chanelling Radar O'Reilly?

Dan

LMAO !!!
Too cute. I always loved his character on the show.

purple_scorp

mercenary30 said:
I am just amazed almost daily how often I know what people are going to say, or what they want before they even say a word.

Hey Merc, does that mean that I don't have to type this post, because you know what I'm going to say? LOL.

Are you keeping a journal of this ability?

purple_scorp

Alissa

I get that a lot too - I seem to have a great knack for calling people (outta the blue, for no good reason) at just the moment and time "they were just thinking of me." We all hear this, but I hear it from someone every single week, honestly. I also kinda wonder in those cases if I'm "projecting" in unison with receiving; i.e. I'm sending my intention to speak with them, they begin to "think of me," and then I call them.

The truly good/weird thing is when you don't even get fazed by it any more. "Oh my GOD! I was just gonna call you! How did you know?"

Shrugs, "I get that a lot. So how's it going?"

My other daily intuitive skill is the ability to catch things in midair, right as they begin to fall. I can often "feel" the fall, just as it begins, and can therefore move quick enough to catch whatever it is in midair. That's handy. "Damn! You're quick!" or, "Wow! Good catch," get said to me a lot too.

(This is not only entertaining, but a damn useful skill if you work in a library, with big books on high shelves, like I used to).

Alta

As Moongold commented, I also find it goes in cycles. And mine is less reliable than yours. But when I know something, I am gut sure.
Do you find it is *just* before though? That's what I find. Rarely do I know something well in advance, it more like the events described in the previous posts.

Though Alissa, that 'catching things' would be a wonderful talent. I am the exact opposite, it seems I cannot hold things. Things bounce and slide and skitter away and seem to take on a life of their own in my hands. (hehe, secretly I blame the brownies for this :) )

Majecot

I get that al lot.. mostly with close friends, I know what they are going to say before they say it. Or seem to know when they are going to call or come over..or if a bad has happened.

And not to mention it can be extremely helpful in my job. :)
What I really get a lot from the officers is,.."How did you know that??" Then they give me that look like I have spooked them out.. But they trust my instincts. Sometimes I seem to just know when they need a back up on a traffic stop before I have even run the plate.. or on what seems like a routine call.

I know what you mean Merc...It is kinda scarey, that knowing thing
No where near as talented as Radar of course ;)