360 Degrees of Wisdom

sunflowr

Have any of you heard of or read and used the Oracle, "360 Degrees of Wisdom"? It's a book and has cards in the back of the book that you tear out and use. Here is Amazon.com's description:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0452285410/ref=nosim/aeclectic/

I just bought the book last night and already have had an uncanny experience with it! One of the ways you can choose your answer is to think of a number between one and 360. I thought of a number while thinking of a topic, and I got my answer. Later, I tore the cards out and started to use them. And what happens: I get the SAME answer!! :)

So, am curious as to others experiences with this interesting unique oracle!

Nevada

I don't have it, but that looks interesting.

Nevada

sunflowr

Bumping it up

Just wondering if anyone has used this. It is THE oracle I've been turning to these days and it's really something!! If you havent tried it yet, I suggest getting the book. It's incredible! :)

FaeryGodmother

I've been going to the website for some time. I love it. I also looked at all the degrees that corrosponded with the degrees in my birthchart with very interesting results. To be honest I wasn't aware that there were cards that you could get but I did know about the book. All in all I agree with you that it is a fabulous oracle.
FGM

Lynda

Hey Guys
I'm the author of the book you mention - it's an oracle based on the Sabian Symbols. I am thrilled that you like the book and cards set - it was only released November 30 and is doing really, really well. This after 10 years of work - including 20 tours of the States (I'm from Australia) promoting the Sabian Symbols.

Thanks, you've made my day! If you'd like to ask me questions, please do. On the website http://www.sabiansymbols.com - there's a member's forum and weblog as well as the online oracle.

Greetings from DownUnder
Lynda Hill

sunflowr

Hi Lynda! Yes, I've been checking out the website some. I havent posted yet on the forum, but the Sabian Oracle has quickly become my "I-Ching" of sorts. I've been turning to it before any other oracle (like my tarot decks or angel cards). I just love how it reads. ps: It's available in quite a few bookstores now, I'm sure. I got mine at Bookstar (Barnes and Noble-owned), and I saw several copies of it earlier this week at the UCSD (University of California San Diego) Bookstore!

ocho8s

thanks for posting this oracle!!
I just checked the website and asked a question and got chills up and down my spine with the answer......
one that surely goes in my wishlist ........ :)
now back to work and to save my pesos
lol
Blessings
Anaoly

Lynda

Hey Guys
Thanks again. You've made my day, I must say!

Please do spread the word of the book and the site to your friends. I believe the Sabian Symbols are set to be the next big thing - having a place on the shelf along with the tarot, I Ching, the runes, etc. After all, some 20+ years ago, no one knew what the runes were!

I figure the Symbols are next and they're attached to the zodiac, which makes them even more special. Watching the transits of the planets through the lens of the Symbols is extraordinary, as is looking up your planets in your chart. It's like divination meets astrology even more than it usually does.

BTW, perhaps you know, but perhaps you don't - San Diego is the birthplace of the Sabian Symbols. There were written down in 1925 in Balboa Park.

Greetings from DownUnder
Lynda

Fulgour

I've just placed my order down at the friendly corner book store,
and I am looking forward to what promises to be a very exciting
new approach to understanding. Mesopotamian astrology comes
out of the earliest and purest experiences of spiritual awareness,
and there's much to be learned by going back to the true source.