Chakra Balancing

Nitegoddess

Has anyone heard of the chakra balancing or is there someone who does chakra balancing? The realignment of your chakras to enable you to be balanced once again within yourself

daneo52

re

There are many ways to do this. I balance my chakras through reiki. Doreen Virtue also has a tape you can listen to that might be good.

astroltina

my brother goes to an energetic healer for chakra balancing. When one or more chakras become blocked, physical and/or emotional problems can manifest.
you can also balance your own chakras yourself through meditation and use of crystals.

Sulis

I balance my chakras through meditation.

Love

Sulis xx

zorya

I use meditation too, and sometimes use crystals. what i need and want to do is go back to my acupuncturist!

I have to do a little extra work on my first chakra, so do lots of grounding exercises as well.

This topic belongs in the spirituality forum. Because the spirituality forum is available to subscribers only, i will leave it here for 24 hours, so that everyone has a chance to read it.

bright blessings,
zorya
moderator divination

Tarotphelia

I found that looking at colorful art online has given me a surprise chakra balancing -- especially Kandinsky paintings.

Tarotphelia

I found that looking at colorful art online has given me a surprise chakra balancing -- especially Kandinsky paintings.

linabeet

I find my chakras hold a lot of information about what is going on for me at the moment. After opening them, I go into each of them individually and do a little free form visualization to see what is there. Then I run energy through and ask the earth to send that chakra whatever it is it needs right then. Sometimes I get a word of what that is. then I close it down and move up to the next one. That is what I consider chakra balancing to be. Internal cleansing through visualization adn orginization. Releasign whatever needs to go and opening for healing, love, whatever. Good stuff.

Pocono Platypus

I balance my chacks every month. Some times I owe the bunk money. Sometimes the bunk owes me.

Oops, I'm goofing off.