Physical pain after a dream

Michelle

Hello ~

I just saw all the new replies. Thank you !!
I will read them again later and reply. Time for the twins to get off the bus in about 5 minutes. Woohoo!!

Hubby had another shock dream - this time he dreamt he was turning off the T.V. and it shocked him. I can't figure out if I need to focus on the pain he felt with the first dream or the shock aspect of both dreams.

Thank you again :).

HudsonGray

That actually sounds like heavy adrenalin surges, they can almost make you nauseous and they're very fast. If his body is doing them at random like this, I think he might be due for a checkup.

Grigori

Michelle said:
Hubby had another shock dream - this time he dreamt he was turning off the T.V. and it shocked him. I can't figure out if I need to focus on the pain he felt with the first dream or the shock aspect of both dreams.

I'd say if you ask the right questions, you'll find they're both the same thing. When you can understand both dreams (as well as the waking world) as all being expressions of the one feeling, then you'll understand what's actually going on.

Michelle

Hello ~

I think after reading everyone's posts - I have convinced my husband to get things checked out.

We have ruled out me hitting him ( he was sleeping in the chair downstairs).Couldn't have been the dog (she weighs 3 pounds...lol).

I think it could possibly be acid reflux - he has been eating lots of Tums lately.
Hubby is more convinced that he is going to "hear" shocking news. He said to him -that was the feeling of the dream. Like a shock from 'out of the blue'. But, he can't explain why he felt the physical pain.

I'm still wondering if my premonition and his dream are related - but can't seem to get any answers from my cards. I asked the reason for his dream and got the 5 of Cups (RW deck). Hmmm.....

I truly thank everyone for their input. You guys are all great !!!

stella01904

MM ~ ONE MORE SUGGESTION! Please! All this suggests vulnerability. I'm not the Grand Poobah Master of Knowledge of All Things Non Physical, but I would suggest he do some meditations to strengthen his aura. Maybe visualise himself in a protective "tent" of some kind as he is dropping off to sleep. Could prevent a real problem down the road - that is, if you can get him to do this. BB, Stella

Michelle

Hi Stella ~

You guessed it- getting him to do it. LOL !

Thank you for your insight . It's funny - I had just discussed clearing /balancing his chakras for him - then I read your post.

He is in a high stress job (police officer) so I really think that aura strengthening would be great for him on regular basis.
Maybe after reading this thread - he will agree to looking further into his health AND his aura.

Thank you :)

Moongold

Michelle said:
Hi all ~

Is it possible to feel physical pain caused by a dream ? My husband had a dream where he was hit in the chest - he said it did not seem like he was hit by 'someone' because he didn't see another person. This happened right around the heart chakra area.

The next day he was sore in the area where he felt the hit while dreaming.

Thank you !!

People in early recovery from drug or alcohol addiction often dream that they have been using or drinking again. They may wake up with the physical symptoms of such use and take some time to shake them off. It as though the memory of the physical symptoms is deep in the unconscious and can be recalled without warning.

It is not quite what you asked but has some relevance I think :0.

stella01904

Michelle said:
He is in a high stress job (police officer) so I really think that aura strengthening would be great for him on regular basis.
Maybe after reading this thread - he will agree to looking further into his health AND his aura.

Thank you :)
MM ~ You're more than welcome - and, I might add, a police officer often knows that life is often stranger than we realise! BB, Stella

stella01904

Moongold said:
People in early recovery from drug or alcohol addiction often dream that they have been using or drinking again.
MM ~ It's my understanding that a person in recovery is particularly vulnerable to falling off the wagon when they've had a drinking or drug dream, and should take extra precautions on those days not to "set themselves up". I heard this from a friend who is a clinical psychologist so I would assume it to be true. Just thought I'd throw that out there, in case anyone has need of it. ;) BB, Stella