WITCHES TAROT - 3 pentacles

Jamwalls

A pregnant woman kneeling outside doing embroidery on a rug which has pentacles in the design,
The LWB says that this card indicates “pregnancy / weight gain and skill in work”.

I think everyone can see the pregnancy angle, but what I like about it is how she is doing her work with her eyes closed, which shows to me how she is so skilful. This card also shares some parallels to the 9 of pentacles.

gargoyle_guarded

Jamwalls said:
but what I like about it is how she is doing her work with her eyes closed

I see this card as "working towards your dreams"

Jamwalls

Working toward your dreams

Can you elaborate on that? Why does it say that to you? I think thats a very interesting viewpoint.

J

gargoyle_guarded

usually when a card depicts a person with his or her eyes closed it makes me think the person is:

1) not wanting to see what is going on OR
2) the person is dreaming of a better situation

Since the lady in the card is demonstrating her skills, something she obviously can do with her eyes closed, it makes me think she is simply doing what is required while dreaming of being somewhere else or doing somewhere else. What she is doing now is just a stepping stone so to speak.

tarotlova

This can indicate a pregnancy, and as the card is so full of lovely greens it shows me that you can create what you want by closing your eye's and looking within, she is making a better life for herself shown by the rug and abundant vegetation around her. The rug is like a tapestry of life.