21 Card Internet/Long Distance relationship

Ceit

21 Card Internet/Long distance relationship

The cards are placed in three columns of seven, first column for her, second is for him, and the last is for the relationship.

Her:

1. Her feelings for him
2. What brought her to the internet?
3. Her reason for the relationship.
4. What does she feel about the distance?
5. What he doesn’t know about her?
6. What she brings to the relationship?
7. What she needs to work on?

Him:

1. His feelings for her
2. What brought him to the internet?
3. Her reason for the relationship
4. What does she feel about the distance?
5. What she doesn’t know about him?
6. What he brings to the relationship?
7. What he needs to work on?

Relationship:

1. Can the relationship survive the distance?
2. What is the reason for the distance?
3. Is the couple sexual compatible?
4. Hidden problems of the relationship?
5. What is the Positive about the raltionship?
6. Will the couple meet face to face?
7. Outcome

I tried this myslef and it was dead on. I created it because I saw so many spreads, but nothing really that spoke to me. I hope that you will like it. Please let me know if it works for you.

Ceit

Grizabella

Good idea to make an internet relationship spread. I've been wanting one for a friend of mine.

ananda

quick question about this spread. do you deal one card to each column, or finish one column and then move on to the next? sounds silly i'm certain, but i just want to be sure. thanks!

~ananda

Barbaras Ahajusts

WOW what a reading & spread!

Ceit,
Thank you so much for this spread! I put it on my Orphalese Tarot program and boy did it nail an old internet love affair I did the reading on!

Its just amazing!

Barbara

raki_h

Excellent spread

Wow an excellent spread, I did the spread on my recent past who I had met online. And I have to say its was pretty accurate. The outcome was 3 cups.

Of course it didn't say that we'd be heading for the divorce courts but thats okay though

star-lover

great spread but didnt see the the relevance of what brought about each other to the internet bit
its outside any relationship reading i think

like what does it matter why/when a pesron started using the internet
jmo

Barbaras Ahajusts

I took that as "why did they come to the internet was it for love, friendship, etc."
Like "Why did you come into this beer joint tonight? Looking for love?"
Just a different view of it, for me.

Barbara

star-lover

oh i see
ok thanks, kind of gives more background info i suppose
i was thinking because i went to the internet to buy and sell not to meet anybody
but of course its social interaction still thats why i got the 3 of cups and i couldnt figure out how that related to why i started using the net
makes sense now - joined lots of communities lol

heleneibrahim

Just a quick word:

I think the question about Why the person come to Internet in the first place?
is exactly the same question I would have asked myself! Very relevant!
Was it for fun/leisure/pleasure/lust - or for a serious search for real love???
Who knows?! There are all sorts of guys/gals out there! Great question for an Internet spread!

Best greetings,

heleneibrahim

anonymous_artist

Interesting Spread. Slightly stumped on two cards though and trying to interperate them. One for what I do not know about him the Emperor came up, this card without fail always comes up in referance to him in my other spreads and second, will we meet, the Magician came up. I have a niggling feeling as to what that means but am a little unsure but over all I found this spread quite good in atleast revealing acurate past events. Very cool