Rune Castings offered

caridwen

I'm fairly new to Runes and could do with some hands on experience of reading for others.

If anyone wants a casting please let me know the question. I'll do a casting for you:)

Edited to say: I only want feedback in exchange;)

Please make sure you have enough posts.:)

ivyrita

heya :)

don't know if runes can tell this..

where is my daughter maisie's birth certificate?

caridwen

ivyrita said:
heya :)

don't know if runes can tell this..

where is my daughter maisie's birth certificate?

What a hard question! I'll give it a go...:)

caridwen

I did a one Rune reading to answer this question and drew Uruz. I drew a blank and asked for further clarification and drew Thurisaz!

I will come back with some kind of interpretation when I know the meaning as no answer springs to mind.

The only interpretation I have at present is the wilds. Having lost it during a move. It's out there in the moores somewhere, maybe caught on a rosebush or thorn?

But that's a very literal interpretation. I will have to meditate on them and see what happens:)

caridwen

okay - rubs hands in nervous anticipation:

An electricity generator - somewhere you keep tools. Maybe a basement. Give that a go!:)

ivyrita

i found the papers, but wanted to know what your reading said none the less. it was in a box.. haphazardly tossed in amongst some video games and books. we recently made a temporary move, and the box had been sorted ready for storage under the baby's crib.. close to the electric heater vents.

when you said that i'd lost in in a move, i would have thought to check boxes. good reading, trust your intuition :)

thank you

caridwen

ivyrita said:
i found the papers, but wanted to know what your reading said none the less. it was in a box.. haphazardly tossed in amongst some video games and books. we recently made a temporary move, and the box had been sorted ready for storage under the baby's crib.. close to the electric heater vents.

when you said that i'd lost in in a move, i would have thought to check boxes. good reading, trust your intuition :)

thank you

I am laughing here! Well I'm glad you found it anyway...

Okay so the move thing was spot on, being near electricity as well do you know - my first thought was FIRE. But then I thought well that means it got burnt or she had a fire etc So my FIRST guess was actually right, it was near a fire as we call it in Britain - we call electric heaters - fires.

I'm going to look at that meaning very carefully and see how that fits..

Thank you so much for letting me do the reading for you!:) I tell you one thing I've learnt already - to trust my intuition more.

raeanne

Hi Caridwen,
I would like a rune reading. My question is about something at work. There is a new project on the horizon. I would like to know what the outcome of this will be (good, bad, same work, different work, etc.). Thanks.

Namaste

Hi Caridwen,

I would love a reading, please.

What is my financial outlook for the near future?

Thanks! :)