Rune Castings offered

caridwen

Okay! I will get on with those asap. I'm very nervous when working with Runes so this is very helpful. Thank you for allowing me to do readings for you and I will get back with some kind of answer and pm you:)

caridwen

raeanne said:
Hi Caridwen,
I would like a rune reading. My question is about something at work. There is a new project on the horizon. I would like to know what the outcome of this will be (good, bad, same work, different work, etc.). Thanks.

Since you only want to know about outcome, I did a one Rune cast.

Dagaz - positive change for the better. A sudden change. Growth and release.

It's a very good time for you to embark upon a new enterprise. It wil bring positive changes into your life:)

caridwen

Namaste said:
Hi Caridwen,

I would love a reading, please.

What is my financial outlook for the near future?

Thanks! :)

I also did a one rune casting: Laguz merkstave.

I can only suggest that you are making unclear decisions financially and wrong judgements. Plan accordingly, there may be a possibility of loss.

Ahria

Hi Caridwen

Please could you do one for me as well. I am wondering of how to handle the romantic relationship I am in right now?

Thank you ! :)

Namaste

caridwen said:
I also did a one rune casting: Laguz merkstave.

I can only suggest that you are making unclear decisions financially and wrong judgements. Plan accordingly, there may be a possibility of loss.

Well, my dear Caridwen, it would seem that you must heed the calling of the Runes with confidence, since I think you hit the nail on the head. I really must make more judicious financial decisions!

Although it may not be a situation to look forward to, more money going out than coming in, better to be forwarned so that I can try to steer this course more prudently and towards better planning.

Thank you so much! Don't feel nervous. It's obvious the runes speak to you very clearly. Embrace the gift with complete openness. :D

raeanne

caridwen said:
Since you only want to know about outcome, I did a one Rune cast.

Dagaz - positive change for the better. A sudden change. Growth and release.

It's a very good time for you to embark upon a new enterprise. It wil bring positive changes into your life:)

Hi Caridwen,
I am applying for a grant to write an on-line course for the college I work for. If the grant is accepted, it will indeed be a very positive change for me! I should know by the end of April.

caridwen

Ahria said:
Hi Caridwen

Please could you do one for me as well. I am wondering of how to handle the romantic relationship I am in right now?

Thank you ! :)

I pulled Wunjo - which is a very good rune. Joy, comfort, pleasure, fellowship.

I see this rune as a question posed. Do you feel joy, pleasure and comfort? If the answer is yes, then your relationship is good and you should build on those wonderful feelings. If your answer is no, then you have your answer. Without those feelings there is no solid basis for the relationship.:)

Stating the obvious really but I find the Runes often do;)

If you would like a more in depth look at the relationship ie if something is bothering you, I'd be happy to do a more in depth casting.

caridwen

Just wanted to say thank you to those who gave feedback. It's much appreciated and very helpful. I'm gaining confidence here:)

Ahria

caridwen said:
If you would like a more in depth look at the relationship ie if something is bothering you, I'd be happy to do a more in depth casting.

Well you hit it spot on :). The thing is we were happy at the beginning of the year when we were on holiday and right now we both miserable, the part I am not sure of is whether we miserable because of us being together or because of interferance from my parents.

We are living with my parents as I have recently had my son and we were not able to cope financially, so I am wondering do we try and give until we move out in two months time or is it time to call it quits?

caridwen

Ahria said:
Well you hit it spot on :). The thing is we were happy at the beginning of the year when we were on holiday and right now we both miserable, the part I am not sure of is whether we miserable because of us being together or because of interferance from my parents.

We are living with my parents as I have recently had my son and we were not able to cope financially, so I am wondering do we try and give until we move out in two months time or is it time to call it quits?

I pulled Ehwaz - also a very good Rune - I asked the question: Is it time to call it quits?

Ehwaz represents transportation because the Rune is a horse. It indicates movement and change for the better. Gradual development and steady progress are indicated by this rune. Harmony, teamwork, trust and loyalty. It also confirms without doubt the meaning of the runes around it. Your rune was Wunjo - so I suggest you stick with it and will find more happiness once you move as Ehwaz, as I said, indicates a change and moving. These two runes combined are very good.:)