Rune Castings offered

Runester

Cari..may I ask what text you derive your readings from?(if any)
not only am I curious. but overall the descriptives from your words closer resemble my feelings on what many of the runes you describe mean.

caridwen

psychic sue said:
Could I possibly have a reading?

I have ordered by first set of runes (engraved amethyst) and I just wondered if I could have a reading on how I will bond and work with them?

Many thanks.

Sue x

You received Sowulo! What a great rune to have

Sowulo: Sun; wholeness

Sowulo, sun a life giving feminine force - a symbol of two equal halves representing the movement of the sun throughout the year divided by the summer and winter solstices.

Sowulo represents the higher spiritual forces directing an individual along their path. Essences of spiritual guidance and leadership. One's self and self worth and the wholeness one achieves by intergrating the self with the higher self.

The impulse towards self realisation is indicated by this rune and the particular path one must follow. Becoming conscious of one's true essence, for what one is striving to become, one already, by nature, is.

psychic sue

Thank you C!

That is a really positive reading. I'll print it off so I can refer back to it in the future. Thanks for taking the time to do it for me.

My runes come tomorrow! They were delayed due to the easter post. I can't wait to work with them. I will cleanse them and bless them before I start.

Thanks for your help C. I may need to "pick your brain" in the future re; runes, so anything I can help you with, just let me know.

Blessings,

Sue x