High Priestess Spread

Eulypian

I wanted a lot of things in a spread without a lot of cards, so I wrote out the things I wanted and found them falling into groups. I also wanted the spread to form a sequencial structure with one card leading to the next, similar to Pamela Eakins 10 Gates spread. After grouping the aspects, they easily fell into a sequencial order. This spread really fell together in lots of ways. It is the path of the Dreamed One becoming the Dreamer, with the odd numbered cards representing the Dreamed One, and the even numbered cards representing the Dreamed One's Dream. They can also be broken down the classic structure of significator/querent (1), past (2-4), present (5-7) and future (8-10). It came together so easily that I knew it was a message from the High Priestess, hence the title. I lay them out so:

2 - 4 - 6 - 8 - 10
1 - 3 - 5 - 7 - 9

1) The environment, weather, situation, querent, public opinion and overall nature of the matter of the Dreamed One becoming

2) The focus, purpose, intention, aura, direction, orientation and desires of the Dreamer

3) The foundation, genetics, past structure, basis and belief of the Dreamed One becoming

4) The subconscious, source of momentum and element beyond control of the Dreamer

5) The guide, truth, practical solution, and supporting force of the Dreamed One becoming

6) The strength, knowledge, beauty, successful force and craft of the Dreamer

7) The obstacle, overlooked important factor, final matter to be taken care of and gateway to the outcome of the Dreamed One becoming

8) The weakness, lesson to be learned and underestimated factor of the Dreamer

9) The outcome, legacy, consequence, crop, fruit and consciousness of the Dreamed One becoming

10) The aspirations, goals and new beginning of the Dreamer.

Alectra

HP spread

I tried this spread out and I really like this one.. High Preistess always seems to be my card.. Thanks