a new crystal ball :)

do you scry?

• YES!!!

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • no, never.

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • i\'ve tried but i haven\'t seen anything yet

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • it\'s something i\'ld like to do....eventually.

Votes: 20 42.6%

• Total voters

buzzbee

When I picked up my crystal ball the 1st time, I felt like the floor dropped out from under me! I had to sit down. Come to Mama. Of cource I bought the sphere. I worked with it 6 months on full moons before I saw anything.

1st I saw fizzies & colored clouds. After these it would suddenly fade to black. The 1st time that happened startled me & I had to start over. But I stuck with it & after the fade to black happens is when I'll start to see images. Usually there's a teaching or lesson that is down loaded since I'm not scrying for any special purpose.

zorya

funny you should revive this thread today, trogon. i had a very good session with my crystal ball just yesterday.

when i scry, i let my eyes get all soft and let everything go fuzzy.

have you ever looked at those pictures that go three dimensional? if you look at them just right. at first they look like nothing but a bunch of colors, and then this very clear image almost jumps out at you. well.... this is how scrying works for me.

sometimes the image will move and change or morph all by itself, other times i allow it to go fuzzy again and a new one will appear.

i really enjoy learning how others scry.

Chronata

I love scrying...but boy! did it take me FOREVER to learn!

For years and years...I would stare at the ball for hours, trying to will myself to see things. The best scrying readings I had done were by accident!

But practice, switching methods, and that Ted Andrews book...Crystal Balls, and Crystal bowls made things come much easier.
I found that when I switched to a bowl of water, it worked so much better for me. The bowl is handmade ceramic, with a black glazed interior.

And once I got the hang of it, I could see things in the cryastal spheres as well!
Now, what I see in my scrying is symbols...sometimes moving like a dream, and sometimes static, like a picture book.

I wonder...Does anyone see actual events...or do most scryers also see symbolic images?