SAKKI-SAKKI Study Group - 5 of Cups

prudence

sakki sakki 5 of cups

This is one of my favorite cards and it is definitely my favorite 5 of cups out of all of the decks I have seen so far. I love the character in this image, she is so cool and i love that gesture she is making. Enigmatic. Usually, the 5 of cups coming up in a reading bothers me on some level, but not so with this one.
What are your experiences with this card?

M-Press

Hi!
It took me so long to reply to this card, becasue it's one that never lies to me, and so when i get it, i'm indeed dissapointed...

The dress reminded me of some Greek tragedy, so I thought it was very suitable for this card...
my favorite part though is the hairdo, which tells me, that one pleasant detail in a sad card (besides the two full cups), reminds us how not all is that bad after all..;)

prudence

hi,
That is exactly how I see the 8 of swords, maybe this needs to be an ew thread, but it does pertain to your feelings about the 5 of cups. How, at least there is one cool aspect present in a rather sad card. I pulled the 8 of swords and decided that although she is trapped by whatever mental trap she may have created, behind all that, she is a really cool, hip lady. Just look at her!

I thought this same exact thing when I recenttly got the 5 cups, it was her hairdo that really pleased me, in spite of the sad situation with those spilled cups. It also really intrigued me, as it reminds me of something that I can't quite put my finger on.

I also noticed how close to her physically those 2 (still standing) cups are, they are practically touching her shoulder. That feels positive to me. Like a suggestion to look away from what spilled.