As de Coupe

Little Baron

Just thought I woud share this. I found a page on the internet which looks at the four suits in the ace. You will need to scroll down a little to see the close up. It is probably just an idea but interesting, all the same.

http://www.bendov.info/heb/tarot/minor/ace_cou.htm

LB

Astraea

That is very interesting. Either my browser doesn't recognize the font or the text is written in a language I don't recognize (and clicking on the English link takes me somewhere else in the site). But this doesn't really detract, as the article seems to point toward the idea that the As de Coupes represents a synthesis of the deck, embodying all of its aspects. The As de Coupes is a fascinating card. Thank you for posting that link.

Little Baron

You're welcome Astraea. I thought it was interesting, also. I couldn't read the text either, but I suppose the illustration served its purpose without.

Regards,
LB

Kissa

How fascinating!!!

My two cents:
1) pages are in hebrew, some of them available in english, not the most interesting ones though :(
2) the author seems to be a quantic physics (?) doctor
3) he is also interested in alternative medicines, religions, tarot (he he)
4) he presents pictures of the Jodo-Camoin deck
5) i think i recall there were the same kind of pics on Camoin's site www.camoin.com about the study on the As de Coupe, study also presented in Jodo's stunning book "La Voie du Tarot"

Kissa