Spirit Guide Group: Encounters

psychic sue

Just wanted to post 2 things:-

1. The card I drew for my angel was Strength.

2. I began to do David's meditation last night, but was hijacked by someone called "Len" - he wrote his name for me - it looked liked a child's writing but I am sure he is a man.

I am wondering whether this is another guide I had, or whether I was just contacting the spirit world as I opened up.

I saw turquoise lights flashing around my bed last night and when I closed my eyes to meditate, I could only see turquise and purples "blobs" swirling around in front of me. These eventually turned black (like a balckboard) and a body-less hand wrote "Len" on the "blackboard". I asked for something else and he showed me some christmas bells. I couldn't get anything else.

I intend to try and find him again tonight!

Sue x

purple_scorp

Hi Silverkitten,

here's a quote from page 42 of "Ask the Angels (How to bring angelic wisdom into your life)" written by Rosemary Ellen Guiley. I hope I am not quoting it out of context. :)

"The primary purpose of the guardian angel is the salvation and good keeping of your soul. The angel serves as your messenger, bringing God's inspiration and guidance to you, and as your protector against harm and evil."

Hey David,

I didn't realise Sophie was one of your guides....whenever I saw your posts, I always thought that Sophie was your partner. That is, until I read this thread. That explains why you are always the one to post. :)

purple_scorp

prudence

Gee, everyone is doing so fabulously!!! Sue, that Len business sounds mysterious, you're much braver than me! Perhaps s/he died at Christmas time? And look at that! we have the same card (strength)! Do you feel your guide is the Lady or the Lion or both?
Silverkitten, that is a beautiful story you shared with us about your son and the info you were given by the channeler/medium. I have been wondering th same thing about Guardian Angels vs guides. I am glad that purple scorp and david gave us the answers.
I am still trying to understand the message(s) contained in my strength card, I meditate on it while I sculpt.

Sophie-David

psychic sue said:
Just wanted to post 2 things:-

1. The card I drew for my angel was Strength.

2. I began to do David's meditation last night, but was hijacked by someone called "Len" - he wrote his name for me - it looked liked a child's writing but I am sure he is a man.

I am wondering whether this is another guide I had, or whether I was just contacting the spirit world as I opened up.
Hi Sue

I would be cautious of course, but this sounds to me like a good start. A few of things occurred to me that might be worth exploring:

1) Were you able to visualize the angel or invoke it before meeting Len? I'm asking this because perhaps Strength was associated with Len rather than the angel.

2) Did Len come before you started the meditation or at some place within it? If within the meditation, at which point was it? This might give a clue as to the nature of Len.

3) If you tried the meditation again, could you ask Len to come along with you? Again, you might learn something more about him by his reaction, or how far he was able to go with you. The stone bridge is a type of threshold or gate. The pilgrim's hut is a deliberately limited model of your consciousness, a meeting place rather than your "whole house".

4) Did your dreams have any comments for you which might relate to Len, the meditation, or the angel?

5) How do you feel about Len?

Just for interest, because you mention that he wrote like a child but seemed to be a man, I'll mention that my Strength card refers to my inner feminine child, a delightful little girl about 6 or 7 years old. I realized that when I was her age she was my "invisible friend". In psychological language I call her my "proto-beloved". I don't have a lot of time just at the moment so I'll leave it at that.

I also wish to mention that when I first met Sophie, she acted a lot like a giggly teenager - she has gradually matured as she has been nurtured over the course of the last year.

Blessings
David

prudence

That is a really intuitive way of seeing Len, David. It makes a lot of sense to me, and the aging as he/she grows from the nurturing quality of the relationship with you. len also almost sounds like a child saying "Lion" or possibly the way a child could misspell it.

Sophie-David

purple_scorp said:
here's a quote from page 42 of "Ask the Angels (How to bring angelic wisdom into your life)" written by Rosemary Ellen Guiley. I hope I am not quoting it out of context.

"The primary purpose of the guardian angel is the salvation and good keeping of your soul. The angel serves as your messenger, bringing God's inspiration and guidance to you, and as your protector against harm and evil."
I think that's a very good definition: the protective aspect is especially important.
purple_scorp said:
I didn't realise Sophie was one of your guides....whenever I saw your posts, I always thought that Sophie was your partner. That is, until I read this thread. That explains why you are always the one to post. :)
Hi purple_scorp

Sophie is of course quite flattered that you would think that. ;) But in a very real sense she is my life partner or soul twin, but my inner one - my Inner Beloved. My wife is also my life partner or soul twin, but my outer one - my Outer Beloved. Sophie and I are normally operating in integrated mode - two minds are better than one!

Sophie is associated with the High Priestess and my natal Aquarius Moon. I think there is only one place on the forums where she has spoken directly, the Connolly High Priestess in the Study Group area, page #2, post #19 (but read post #18 for context).

Cheers
David

psychic sue

Sophie-David said:
Hi Sue

I would be cautious of course, but this sounds to me like a good start. A few of things occurred to me that might be worth exploring:

1) Were you able to visualize the angel or invoke it before meeting Len? I'm asking this because perhaps Strength was associated with Len rather than the angel.

2) Did Len come before you started the meditation or at some place within it? If within the meditation, at which point was it? This might give a clue as to the nature of Len.

3) If you tried the meditation again, could you ask Len to come along with you? Again, you might learn something more about him by his reaction, or how far he was able to go with you. The stone bridge is a type of threshold or gate. The pilgrim's hut is a deliberately limited model of your consciousness, a meeting place rather than your "whole house".

4) Did your dreams have any comments for you which might relate to Len, the meditation, or the angel?

5) How do you feel about Len?

Just for interest, because you mention that he wrote like a child but seemed to be a man, I'll mention that my Strength card refers to my inner feminine child, a delightful little girl about 6 or 7 years old. I realized that when I was her age she was my "invisible friend". In psychological language I call her my "proto-beloved". I don't have a lot of time just at the moment so I'll leave it at that.

I also wish to mention that when I first met Sophie, she acted a lot like a giggly teenager - she has gradually matured as she has been nurtured over the course of the last year.

Blessings
David

David, thanks for taking the time to post this for me.

I'll try and answer you:-

1. I think Strength card completely separate form Len - I FEEL it is anyway.

2. Len came me straight away, before I even began the meditation proper.

3. I will do as you suggest.

4. Other than what I saw (the christams bells) I had nothing.

5. I feel he is a spirit person trying to make contact. I connected the buzzing in my head (see earlier posts) to this spirit - maybe he had a stroke, and that's why he can't write properly? He feels like a "good" soul to me. He has a message for someone but I can't work out who (or maybe its me?).

I couldn't meditate for long last night because I was so tired I went straight to sleep. I will try again tonight.

Thanks again David,

Sue

Ahria

I am not sure whether this was an encounter or not so maybe you guys / gals can help me out?

I was driving on my way to work the other day and I thinking about arb stuff when all of a sudden I said out loud 'I love you' and was overcome by such a strong love it brought me to tears.

I dont know why I said it it was very out of place to what I was thinking (which was work and problems) and the feeling was so strong that I was thinking maybe my spirit guide telling me she loved me?

Imagemaker

I think that counts as an encounter, yes.

I was just doing errands, doing a chant/prayer to send light to my daughter who is going through strife. I came out of the library, got in my car, and the song that came on was "ooo, child, things are going to get easier; ooo, child, things'l get brighter."

I said, "thank you, guides! I am so glad to hear that!"

That counts as my encounter this afternoon, so far . . .

psychic sue

Ahria, yes that sounds like an encounter with your Guide - you do get that sense of overwhelming love when you meet them.

Len/lion - never thought about that and of course that would tie in with the strength card I pulled.

Thank you.

Sue