Spirit Guide Group: Encounters

psychic sue

Thanks for the infor Truestar. So kind of you to post. How interesting that we are at the start of our development and are picking up the same symbols.

Milfoil, the man I saw was 30/40 dark hair, shirt with tattered sleeves, sun-tanned and looked as though he worked outside. I met him on David's meditation. He asked me to sit at the table with him, then I must have gone to sleep. I also noticed his hands, which were big and looked weather-worn.
It sounds like the same person, and when I read your words I immediately thought of him.

Very interesting about the chakra connection too.

The Crystal Ball - It took a while to get it free from reflection and shadows, and as it is quite small it had to faff around with a cloth over my head! Thank goodness no-one came in the bedroom, they would have thought I'd gone mad! Anyway, once settled, I fixed my eyes in the centre and let them de-focus - this is my own method I use for scrying too, I don't know if it is the correct way, I haven't read all the info on crystal balls yet - I am a person who prefers the practical experience when learning something like this.

Eventually, I saw the "tunnel" as I call it. I don't know if there is some metaphysical reason for this, but when I meditate I often see little white points of light which swirl around into a tunnel and move backwards, so you feel like you are travelling down a tunnel. Then I saw some green blobs of colour. This took about an hour, and my eyes were tired so I stopped there.

The interesting thing is (and I have asked David about this) it struck me that I saw in the Crystal what I see when meditating. Could it be that I was projecting the images in my mind into the crystal? Meditating with eyes open in a conscious state? I really hope this is correct, because this would be the first step to connecting with the spirit world whilst in a very light trance.

I will be trying again tonight !

Blessings,

Sue x

psychic sue

psychic sue said:
I
In my meditation last night I saw :-

Finally, I felt like my right eye was missing. It was a very strange feeling. I wondered if I was picking up on a spirit who only had one eye, or an injured eye, when alive.

I almost forgot to post this (which I can't believe!) but when gazing at the ball (before I could get the light right for the ball) I glimpsed a face with an eye missing. I don't know whether to discount this as there were reflections on the ball and I could have been just making the picture in my mind (if you know what I mean). However, I wasn't thinking about the eye thing at the time.

The face, again, looked Native American to me.

Anyway, as I said before, best to record everthing.

Sue x

psychic sue

I have recently dreamed about and seen in meditation a white labrador. I wonder if this is something to do with being blind, in connection with the missing eye feeling above?

Silverkitten

What is going on?

Something odd has happened again. I keep having things happen at night that I think might be encounters but I'm not really sure.
Remember a week ago, I was woken up with a distinct feeling that the energy in the house has changed?
Well, Monday night, I was woken up again. It was a very matter a fact awakening again. Not scary, very calm, just distinct and certain. I woke, sat up, and spoke a name. The name was Claudette Barrette or Barnette. Notice the 'ette' ending in the first and last names. I thought that odd, plus the fact that I even given a name, and the fact that I was given a first and last name. I have no idea who this is, I don't know anyone with this name or any name like this.
I dreamed that night too, but could not remember the dreams, only a theme of the roaring 20's, and kept thinking of flapper girls all day yesterday.
Last night I did the Spirit Guide spread to see if I could find out something about this person, and now I'm even more confused. Here's how the cards fell:
1- 8 of Wands
2-Queen of Pentacles
3- 5 of Wands
4- Lovers
5- Temperence

Please, does anyone have any ideas/thoughts on this? I really feel that this is all linked with the other events that have happened in the past weeks. I'm completely baffled by it all. Who is this person? Why are they giving me their name in my sleep? What can I do for them? I've been praying for her since yesterday and have lit a candle, but I sense that it may be something else.

Blessings,
Donna

Sophie-David

Silverkitten said:
I dreamed that night too, but could not remember the dreams, only a theme of the roaring 20's, and kept thinking of flapper girls all day yesterday.
Last night I did the Spirit Guide spread to see if I could find out something about this person, and now I'm even more confused. Here's how the cards fell:
1- 8 of Wands
2-Queen of Pentacles
3- 5 of Wands
4- Lovers
5- Temperence

Please, does anyone have any ideas/thoughts on this?
Hi Donna

I take the question as "Who is Claudette Barrette?". I used my Connolly Tarot to rebuild the spread.

1 - Who - Eight of Wands - the exciting start to a new journey which involves a spritual lesson or encounter - Claudette is therefore the guide and/or gatekeeper.

2 - Why - Queen of Pentacles - to promote a greater sense of wholeness, joy and freedom, to want to dance like a flapper, even if this seems outside of your comfort zone.

3 - Advice - Five of Wands - the journey has begun - trust in others to help you on the way just as you do the same for them.

4 - Response - The Lovers - choose to explore this intimate presence further, to be open to communication, spiritual revelations and love within her garden, perhaps use meditation or art to augment dreams or encounters.

5 - Outcome - Temperance - a very positive outcome is promised if you can just let things flow, engage but don't attempt to control. Spiritual guidance, understanding and healing transformation are possible with the help of this presence.

I hope this may be helpful. After going through your cards I then did a one card split of my own, asking for a further comment on your spread. I got The Lovers. It would seem that this is a key card for you. I am reminded of the innocence of the garden, the openess to explore and experience, to cherish with joy as would a child.

Blessings
David

Sophie-David

Supplemental - when I went to put my Connolly away I had a look at the other half of the cut deck (The Lovers being the first half). It was the High Priestess. Do you see Claudette as the Priestess? Or was it just my Sophie saying, "Hi"?;)

Silverkitten

Sophie-David said:
Hi Donna

I take the question as "Who is Claudette Barrette?". I used my Connolly Tarot to rebuild the spread.

1 - Who - Eight of Wands - the exciting start to a new journey which involves a spritual lesson or encounter - Claudette is therefore the guide and/or gatekeeper.

2 - Why - Queen of Pentacles - to promote a greater sense of wholeness, joy and freedom, to want to dance like a flapper, even if this seems outside of your comfort zone.

3 - Advice - Five of Wands - the journey has begun - trust in others to help you on the way just as you do the same for them.

4 - Response - The Lovers - choose to explore this intimate presence further, to be open to communication, spiritual revelations and love within her garden, perhaps use meditation or art to augment dreams or encounters.

5 - Outcome - Temperance - a very positive outcome is promised if you can just let things flow, engage but don't attempt to control. Spiritual guidance, understanding and healing transformation are possible with the help of this presence.

I hope this may be helpful. After going through your cards I then did a one card split of my own, asking for a further comment on your spread. I got The Lovers. It would seem that this is a key card for you. I am reminded of the innocence of the garden, the openess to explore and experience, to cherish with joy as would a child.

Blessings
David

David,
Thank You!
I had not thought about the possibility of Claudette being a guide. I was thinking more along the lines of her being someone in trouble, or a spirit in need of help, or a person in some other place in the world that needed help.
I used the Morgan Greer Deck and Thirteen's Guide to interpret sice I don't had a book. And it just was not making any sence to me. I'm still not real sure how this all fits together. But I sence that maybe it is something that is in the near future, possible an encounter of some sort, possibly spiritual in nature. I am still very baffled by the fact that I was given a full name. That just blows my mind. It will be very interesting to see how this plays out.
Thanks for your thoughts on this and for going the extra way in the cards for me. I really appreciate it. It has helped to make things a little bit more clear.

Blessings,
Donna

Milfoil

Silverkitten said:
I'm still not real sure how this all fits together. But I sence that maybe it is something that is in the near future, possible an encounter of some sort, possibly spiritual in nature. I am still very baffled by the fact that I was given a full name. That just blows my mind. It will be very interesting to see how this plays out.

A full name certainly is a wonderful and thought provoking occurance. I hope you find out who this person is and how they are connected with you. What a wonderful gift, I think I'm as eager as you are to see where this leads. :)

psychic sue

This is fab! Watching with interest.....

Sue

Milfoil

Just thought I would share this with you - it made me smile . . .

For those outside the UK, you might not know what I'm gibbering about but there used to be a UK kids TV program called 'Record Breakers' with the late Roy Castle which had a catchy theme tune called 'dedication', do you remember it?

Well, I was stood looking at the beautiful blue sky this morning thinking about nothing in particular and I suddenly heard (my voice in my head) the above tune but with these words:

Meditation - meditation - meditation, thats what you need
If you want to be the best . . . . etc

I laughed out loud, it just made me smile and felt that this was a pertinent jest from my guide, its true but you have to smile and see the fun side sometimes. (I asked so is Roy Castle my guide and I got an immediate and definate NO but it felt like it was given with a wry smile) ;)

I just wanted to share it :)