New to Runes

caridwen

psychic sue said:
Hi Caridwen,

I did a reading last night - I did a single stone reading, and the first one I pulled was the one you pulled for me. How strange is that!

LOL! Not strange at all - I hope you have fun with them. You can do a reading for me if you like: What do I need to know about giving up smoking?

I suppose what I want to know is will I succeed?

There you go, your first reading:D

psychic sue

OK C, I will give it a go tonight - I like to do any readings (tarot included) when the house is quiet !

Will report back tomorrow. Thanks for being my guinea pig!

Sue :laugh:

psychic sue

OK Caridwen here goes,

I asked will you suceed - I drew three Runes for you. You received :

Eow - Horse

This tells you to be confident about your success, perhaps signifying that a positive attitude is paramount in these situations. Be proud of what you have already achieved - you have done well so far. This could also signify help and support from others (the thread here maybe?).

Sygel - Sun

Allow yourself to be rejuvinated - keep clear of any stressful situations that could have you reaching for the next fag! Face up to your demons - you are strong enough to do it.

Ur - Passage - Death of the old and rebirth of the new. Although you feel you are going through a dark period at the moment, the change you are making is very important and will be very beneficial for you.

Well, what do you think?

Sue x

caridwen

psychic sue said:
OK Caridwen here goes,

I asked will you suceed - I drew three Runes for you. You received :

Eow - Horse

This tells you to be confident about your success, perhaps signifying that a positive attitude is paramount in these situations. Be proud of what you have already achieved - you have done well so far. This could also signify help and support from others (the thread here maybe?).

Sygel - Sun

Allow yourself to be rejuvinated - keep clear of any stressful situations that could have you reaching for the next fag! Face up to your demons - you are strong enough to do it.

Ur - Passage - Death of the old and rebirth of the new. Although you feel you are going through a dark period at the moment, the change you are making is very important and will be very beneficial for you.

Well, what do you think?

Sue x

Well Done! That's a very good reading and interpretation! It's also very positive for me.

I'm not familiar with Ur - what Futhark are you using?

Thank you Sue for taking the time to do that:)

psychic sue

I am using the LWB that came with the set and trying to use intuition too!

Ur or Auroch. Shaped like a Goalpost or a "squared off" upside down letter U.

Sue

caridwen

psychic sue said:
I am using the LWB that came with the set and trying to use intuition too!

Ur or Auroch. Shaped like a Goalpost or a "squared off" upside down letter U.

Sue

I thought it was - that's Uruz or wild ox. I've never heard it referred to as Passage before! Thank you - you're teaching me already:p

psychic sue

Bear in mind, I am using the LWB that came with the stones! I need to read a lot more books before I can give a proper reading. That interpretations did seem to fit with the other interpretations though.

Sue x

caridwen

psychic sue said:
Bear in mind, I am using the LWB that came with the stones! I need to read a lot more books before I can give a proper reading. That interpretations did seem to fit with the other interpretations though.

Sue x

You did give a 'proper reading'! It was very clear, I think you work well with runes, I can see that already.

What's the feeling in comparison with Tarot?

psychic sue

Well, at the moment, I prefer the tarot, but thats probably because I am more familiar with it! I like the Runes, and the feeling that you have to use your intuition more (I haven't done any indepth research on runes yet), but in general, so far so good!

Thanks for your words of encouragement C.

Sue x

psychic sue

Calling Caridwen!

I did a reading for myself last night.

I got the Sun, the blank rune and the Dice Cup.

Does this mean something unexpected is about to happen?

Sue x