crystal ball : advice needed

cybercat

Has anyone here notice a improvment in their reading ability with tarot after working with a CB?

stella01904

MM ~ I get much better insights when I am scrying regularly than when I haven't picked up the ball in awhile. Anyone else? BB, Stella

purple_scorp

I guess, practising anything is the best way to tune up your skills. I scry almost every night in my purple paper, and less often with my ball.

I don't think I can make a direct correlation between the ball and my tarot, though, in general I am more attuned to the universe.

with love
purple_scorp

gomab11

scrying

hi was just reading the post and saw chrystal ball and it caught my attention. My question however is what is this scrying for. how does it help u. i mean in tarot it is clear and cut the card all mean something. but how do u get anything from swirling colors or clouds. or is that how it starts and then u start to see a clearer picture if u do it longer? i mean are u contacting spirits with this or is this intuition like that of the tarot? and then how would u do a reading for someone else? thanks for all the answers in advance.

stella01904

gomab11 said:
My question however is what is this scrying for. how does it help u. i mean in tarot it is clear and cut the card all mean something.
MM ~ Yes, but you are limited by what is represented in the deck! Scrying is wide open, you can see literally anything.
but how do u get anything from swirling colors or clouds. or is that how it starts and then u start to see a clearer picture if u do it longer?
It starts like that, then the pictures come. Often things can be read from just the clouds and colors, cheery colors being a good sign. Once I saw a blob in the bottom of the crystal the color of dried blood and not much later got mixed up in a horrible family row. So if you just want to know if things are going to be okay or not, the clouds and colors are fine. But it's more fun to wait for the pictures.
i mean are u contacting spirits with this or is this intuition like that of the tarot? ]
I believe I am contacting spirits, some people don't believe that, and chalk it up to telepathy and the subconscious. It's very subjective. The best book I can recommend is "Crystal Gazing" by Theodore Besterman, you can pick up a used copy very reasonably at Amazon or Abebooks.com
then how would u do a reading for someone else? thanks for all the answers in advance.
Simply think of that person and the question and look into the crystal. Then wait. Some prefer to have the person there and let them hold the crystal for a bit first, (kind of like letting a client shuffle your Tarot cards) but it's not necessary, I did a LDR for a friend in NY last night and he emailed me today and confirmed the accuracy. BB, Stella

gomab11

Stella,
so what do you see that enbles you to give a reading? Can u give me an example of what you sometimes see and how you correlate that with the person you are reading for.

stella01904

MM ~ You usually don't know the meaning right away. I was getting silver rose imagery for someone and asked him if maybe his mother had a pin or some piece of jewelry, thinking it might be her. He didn't remember anything like that, but did say that she loved roses. So it was partly related to her, but, being silver, also to the moon and the Goddess. So he will successfully get through the current crisis he is in, there is a nurturing female energy around him. Had the rose been a "normal" rose color, I would have gone with a John Edward interp. http://www.johnedwardfriends.org/tips/planning.shtml (Scroll down to the table.) Last night I was gazing for the friend in NY who wanted to know how a performance piece would go. I had already done a card reading but wanted to supplement it. All I saw was a quick flash of what looked like an African mask. I emailed the information, having no idea what it meant, and he replied that the piece was inspired by the woman who taught him cartomancy. She collected African masks. So you see it doesn't always tell a story, but it is very interesting. BB, Stella